121-130

return

front page

Hoarding goods in space: struggling to survive in a crisis world

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 121 121 Encirclement, Treatment

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    "Xiaoya, Xiaoya, ah...my daughter." The girl's mother couldn't accept the reality, hugged the girl and wept bitterly. As soon as Ye Fu appeared, she rushed up and slapped Ye Fu.

    "Why did you abandon her and leave, why didn't you save her?"

    Ye Fu couldn't help being angry with a mother who had lost her child. She looked at the girl's body and said in a deep voice, "Her body is very dangerous, you can't get close to her." Ye Fu wanted to help her wipe off the blood on her face, but was pushed away by the other party

    .

    Ye Fu opened the door of the ward, Doctor Zhang ran over to ask if she was okay, Ye Fu shook his head, the man rushed in and saw that his wife was gone, he hugged his head and shouted, and took out a rusty dagger in his bag .

    Ye Fu thought that he was going to take revenge on him, but the man put the knife into his chest.

    The medical department became a sea of ​​corpses, and the dead were put in one ward. There was no body bag, so they had to be piled together.

    "Did the medical department report to the base? What did the base say?"

    Dr. Zhang shook his head, "Everyone in the medical department is only allowed to come in and not to go out. We are isolated here. They didn't give me any confirmation, they just asked me to do my best. Rescue, but there is no medicine here, I don't know how to rescue? Ye Fu, it doesn't matter if I die here, you are still young, there is a small road behind, if you leave from there, everyone in here probably won't survive."

    Ye Futing understood the subtext of Dr. Zhang's words. The base gave up treating these people. In order to avoid spreading, they might get rid of all the people here.

    "But nematodes will only break out if they enter the body. This is not a virus, and it will not be contagious."

    Doctor Zhang smiled bitterly, "People outside want to be safe, so they will kill all potential dangers. They don't care if there are healthy people here. Have you noticed that the people who have died the most in the past few days are those who live in collective housing."

    He looked at Ye Fu meaningfully, "I have seen too many lives and deaths in the hospital, and at the moment of life and death, many people Will become a devil, not to mention, the world is not normal now."

    The medical department was surrounded, and there were people standing guard with guns outside. All the sick people were sent to the medical department, and they were directly dragged away after they died. As for where they were dragged, Ye Fu didn't know.

    There are still meals delivered here, twice a day, only steamed buns and canned food.

    Ye Fu smelled the fishy smell of the canned food, and couldn't eat any more, so he hid in the tool storeroom and supplemented himself with nutrition.