481-490

return

front page

Hoarding goods in space: struggling to survive in a crisis world

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 481

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    After resting at the road sign for an hour, I refueled the car, had a simple supper, and continued on my way.

    There are tumbleweeds on Tuofeng Highway. When the wind picked up when we set off, the tumbleweeds rolled along with it. In the middle of the night, she changed leaves and helped to drive. She put on night-vision goggles, made everyone sit still, and then slowly started the car.

    Qi Yuan leaned on the window and looked outside, "I heard that the young leaves of this kind of tumbleweed can be eaten." "

    You just want to eat it." Officer Song couldn't help teasing him.

    "Father is a foodie."

    Everyone laughed when they heard Xuxu's words.

    "That's just my hobby, but this kind of tumbleweed is not useless. The young leaves can be eaten, and they can also prevent wind and sand. It has a strong survival ability and does not need watering. Wherever it is carried by the wind, the seeds Wherever it falls."

    Qi Yuan's words also make sense, there are too many tumbleweeds on the road, sometimes you need to get out of the car to clean them up, and throw them on the desert beside the road.

    The barbed wire on both sides of the road has rusted, and every one kilometer, you can see a road sign with the words "Drive carefully, pay attention to safety".

    Occasionally there are public toilets in the wild, but they are no longer available.

    When the morning light slowly rises from the horizon, a new day begins again.

    "Ye Fu, let me replace you."

    Qi Yuan yawned and patted Ye Fu's shoulder. It's 9:30 in the morning, he just woke up, his hair is like a hen's nest, and there is still eye droppings hanging from the corners of his eyes.

    "Go and wash your face first to wake up."

    Qi Yuan yawned again, "Okay, the weather is good today, I always think the sun will come out."

    When he came back from washing his face, Ye Fu stopped the car, got up and took off the glasses.

    Qi Yuan had just driven for half an hour when he was stopped by more than a dozen abandoned cars that had been burned into empty shells.

    "A lot of scrap cars, Ye Fu, I can't get through."

    Ye Fu took out the binoculars and looked at it for a long time, then asked Qi Yuan to open the car door.

    "Go, go down and have a look."

    Everyone got out of the car and walked towards the abandoned car in front. Ye Fu found many reddish-brown stones on the ground, about the size of a fist.

    The abandoned cars stuck here were burnt to pitch black, leaving only the shells. Ye Fu picked up the reddish-brown stones on the ground and looked at these abandoned cars thoughtfully.