381-390

return

front page

Hoarding goods in space: struggling to survive in a crisis world

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 381 Chapter 381

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    Arriving at Mingshan, the car was hidden in the mountain. Jiang Rong was carrying a black bag and walked at the back of the crowd. Tang Yizheng was a little curious about what he had in his hand, but he didn't ask any further questions. Jiang Rong hung the spear on his left shoulder. From the time he set off until now, he didn't say a word, his indifference was terrifying.

    Tang Yizheng's subordinates were armed with long knives and spears. Compared with Jiang Rong's submachine gun, he was really poor now. The reason why he came here to rob this time was because he knew that there were many weapons hidden on Mingshan Mountain.

    Thinking of those weapons, Tang Yizheng's eyes flashed that he must win them.

    Came to Mingshan bandit den, which used to be a temple, and there was a huge Buddha statue at the door. When Tang Yizheng was still struggling with how to get in, Jiang Rong took out three smoke bombs from the bag and threw them in.

    "Is this a poison bomb?"

    Jiang Rong let out a "huh" and ignored him. Half an hour later, Jiang Rong tore down the gate and led everyone in through the gate. Tang Yizheng frowned fiercely as he looked at the broken chain on the ground.

    What Tang Yizheng did to deal with the bandits in Mingshan had nothing to do with Jiang Rong. The moment he entered, he sensed the smell of a loser. When he found the other party, the other party obviously sensed the danger and wanted to escape, but Jiang Rong still caught him.

    The teeth of people who drink blood for a long time are rotten, and Jiang Rong can smell the rotten smell from his body.

    "Who the hell are you?" The loser stared at Jiang Rong with tearing eyes, the woman in front of her had already turned white, and she obviously saw a strand of white hair protruding from under Jiang Rong's black hat.

    "Are you also an editor human in the lab? Which batch are you? What is your serial number? Don't kill me, I can let you stay in Mingshan and enjoy everything here with me."

    There was a thermos bottle on the table, Jiang Rong opened the lid, a strong smell of blood came to his face, and there was a thick layer of blood stains on the mouth of the bottle, the woman fell to the ground, her limbs were already festering, even if this method could Even if her life was extended, she would not survive five years.

    Jiang Rong didn't speak, but raised the gun, pointed it at her temple, and pulled the trigger under the woman's horrified gaze.

    After taking away the valuables and weapons in the room, Jiang Rong walked through the temple alone. He found more than ten boxes of weapons and a lot of gasoline under the dry well. When he returned to the backyard, Tang Yizheng had someone evacuate the bandit den half.

    All the bandits on the mountain were dead, but there were still more than 40 refugees imprisoned in the backyard. After Tang Yizheng asked Jiang Rong what he meant, he left one-third of the food and clothes for them, and by the way, locked the refugees in the backyard. The chain was cut off, but he searched the entire Mingshan, but found no weapons. He found more than a dozen pistols in the rooms of several bandit leaders. There were a few trucks in the warehouse and a lot of gasoline. With a wave, it was all emptied.