𝐌𝐮𝐳𝐚𝐧 𝐊𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐣𝐢 | 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐈 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 ~ 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐲𝐬

Warning: Fluff,

(Requested by xyra-mae)

(AU - Soulmate - (Felt an empty void inside themselves))

(x 'Human' Reader) - (Reader will have 'Drogon' from Game Of Thrones, as their companion)

Words: 1.9k

---------------------------------------

I thought love at first sight was a fairy tale......

......Something that you could only read in stories, and just imagine it from your mind.....

However, the moment I met him everything changed my perspective. It was as if I was drawn to him by sheer luck, or some coincidence. Some might say that person is the love of your life, and some say it was fate.........

But what i felt in that moment.........it was like I met my half, regaining a sense I lost, that I've been searching for years without end.......

Was it selfish to say, that the man I've just met....was my soul mate?

*

The gently peaceful lake reflected the moon light, that was casted upon the surface. It was giving off a soft aura of tranquility of the night, as the cool lingers to a somewhat frost against the grass. Drogon, my dragon nestled to a spot with trees creaking against his large beastly form. My hand pats his snout tenderly, hearing a deep rumbling purr.

His hot breath fans over me, while my eyes remain against the rippling waters.

We only arrived to this area to find a place to call home, after things went down south with my home. It wasn't a pleasant ending to my home, but at least I was out of harms way. Things had to go wrong, no matter how people tried to change the course of fate. My mind was troubled, and my body was exhausted by the overwhelming stress coursing through me.

Despite all the loss I ran away from, I somehow felt at ease knowing I'm far away from it all.

Drogon nuzzled it's snout against my soft palm, a deep purr rumbles in his throat that were scare many people. However it felt comforting knowing I'm safe with him, only having as someone I can trust myself to. "I'm okay, trust me......" cooing softly, I soon take a few steps towards the lake.

Glancing over the edge my reflections bounces from the bright moon, allowing me to see the faint scratches and dirt smudged.

Bending to the edge of the water, my hands cup together scooping the water and splashed it over my face. The glacial chill awakens my face more, before I begin washing the dirt and grimes with a few hisses form the scratches. Droplets fall causing more ripples upon the dark navy waters of the night, feeling a little refreshed from the cooling water.

A deep threatening growl rumbles from Drogon, that made me lift my head in alarm.

"Hey....hey what's the matter--"

Something sparks within my chest as if something was ignited, a trigger...........but it wasn't threatening. Lifting my gaze, I follow where Drogon was staring towards. The night was still dark, but only the lake and I bask in the moonlight. Squinting into the night, the dark forest around was too hard to see what lies beyond. Thinking there was nothing, a pair of blood red eyes peer through the darkness.

A little fear courses through my body for only a second, when a man appears from the dark night shadows.

"Apologies my dear, I'm no threat," his voice comes off warm and mellow, as if he was just a normal human being. But he isn't. Straight I knew he was a demon, as it was common amongst the entire land.