𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐦𝐚 || 𝐒𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 ~ 𝐌𝐮𝐧𝐧

Warning: Death, Blood, Slight Fluff, Slight spicy towards end

Words: 1.6k

-----------------------------------

The sickly pale walls were dawning upon me while I'm trying my best to seek for help, holding my weakened body I trail my bloodied hand along the wall. My body heaving, struggling to even breathe through my nose, gasping for air past my lips. I didn't know what to even do at this point, but to survive.

Fight....

Fight it.......

Fight past through the pain.....

Bathed in sweat and blood, along with salty tears streaming down my cheeks I tried to ignore being uncomfortable. The aching pain gnawing me to the bone, but all I wanted was freedom. Eighteen years of my life, and I might be almost free at last if I keep moving to the fusuma door before me. Dragging my batted ankles, bruised and bloodied a small smile spreads across my tainted face, when my hair was tugged back with pure force.

A gasp leaves past my lips.

Their grip tightens around pulling me back, dragging me across the floor while I thrash against her hold. "Let go of me!" I cry out, but she sends a kick to my side causing the air to lose from my lungs.

Tears stung at the corners of my eyes.

My lips quivering while bruises throb everywhere causing me to choke back on a sob, but all she did was grab another fistful of hair and brought me to a bucket of water. My eyes widen when she suddenly shoves my head right into the water, holding me down with such strength I couldn't comprehend. Choking on water I try to scratch her, claw her, whatever I can do but she kicks my grip on the bucket while the water was entering my lungs.

Please, please stop this........mother

Suddenly I felt her grip loosen in an instant before someone grabs the back of my kimono, pulling me out making me gasp loudly coughing and spluttering. My hair drenched covering my eyes, my head hanging trying to gather myself but all I could feel was pain. Once I gather myself I notice I wasn't being hit or anything, but the moment I turn around my eyes slowly widen in horror.

Blood pooling around her......

"W-What?"

A chuckle leaves past someone's lips.

Lifting my heavy gaze my eyes fall upon a young man, not much older than me or something like that. He had silver hair, along with a muscular build. Yet what strikes me as odd, is his eyes. So beautiful with different colours blending profusely together, with such a gradient colour. Blood seeps from my mother's wounds, before seeing blood dripping down his fingers quietly.

"My my............I'm sorry to do that, it seems you were suffering with her abuse," He states, before licking the blood from his fingers one by one while my eyes widen in horror. I shuffle back in fear, my heart pounding heavily against my chest.

His eyes widen in alarm.

"Oh don't worry, I'm not gonna kill you...." he assures me, with a very soft smile which lifted a weight upon me. "......but how about you come live with me, hmmm?"

No words were able to leave my lips, but tears cascading down.

He bends down cupping my face gently wiping my tears away with his thumb, cooing and hushing me softly. His beautiful eyes gaze into my own, when a grin plastered across his pale complexion. A whimper vibrates against my dry throat, swallowing thickly I felt warm lips press against my temple leaving my eyes widening.