𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐧 𝐔𝐳𝐮𝐢 || 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐭.𝟏

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛 ~ 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐍

Warning: Angst, Death, forced marriage

Words: 1.9k

------------------------------

Pain..............

Bloodlust...........Torture.............

Honour..........family rules....... and death

What more can you ever ask for? What can you ever gain, when you're gonna die in the means of strength and a smart mind. The intense training putting ourselves at death's door, so soon yet you don't wanna die for something so meaningless. 

As a shinobi that was the ways of us, me being a kunoichi I had to place so much load on my shoulders. The burden that my family placed upon me, the intensity of their words weighed me down til my knees would give out. Metaphorically speaking. No sense of love, desire to show empathy or even sympathy.

My life turned when I met him.........Tengen Uzui.......one of the nine children of the Uzui clan, the most strongest clan among the shinobi. Tengen was someone that made me feel something, even when our families responsibilities, expectations weighed on us. He was the very first person to walk up to me, and since I have never regretted meeting him. He was someone who needed to be the flashiest in my darkened world, especially when marriage came into conversations. My family so dead set on breeding more children to keep the line of the (L/N) clan, especially with my elder brothers. 

"Stand up straight, no slouching," My mother scolds me, tapping my shoulders for me to adjust along with tapping my back with her fan. Her eyes pierce into my own, feeling my chest tightening hating her looks she gives me. Looks of disappointment and resentment.

Someone please? Help me.....

"So she gonna be one of the Uzui's selections?" My elder brother questions, folding his arms. "Don't you think it's a bit too soon? I mean she's only fourteen...........can't sh--"

"Enough (B/N)!" Mother snaps angrily, her fiery eyes flicker across upon her sons that stood beside me before falling her gaze upon me. "She shall be wedded, along with the other three women they have selected. We are losing too many shinobi, so it's hard to marry off to someone else these days. There is an option for her to marry her off to another son of theirs, but there's issues in the matter."

"Matters we should discuss," My second oldest brother pushes, his voice boiling with rage.

A single stray piece of hair falls down while my eyes hung low, while my hands rest upon my knelt knees on the shoji floor. My body already felt drained, with mothers antsy quarrels between my eldest brothers, fussing on how short we are with children. Us only three surviving after a fire not long ago, as I had seven other siblings. One was older than me by a few years and the rest were younger. 

"Those matters won't concern you, you are already married......so let your sister get married," Mother adds, before she forcefully lifts my head digging her nails into my cheeks. Pursing my lips tightly trying to not make a sound, all I get was a judgemental stare. "Yet why does my only daughter have to be so chubby and not attractive? Your eldest sister was better looking than this.........why must you still be alive?"

"Mother!" I hear my oldest brother warn her, with a stern and loud voice which sent shivers down my spine. The room grew dim with the lanterns lightly wavering with the cold breeze blowing through the opened fusuma walls. Merely me being a kunoichi, my mothers mind impacted me since I was born. She never truly loved me for me, and only cared about money and hierarchy.