𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐧 𝐔𝐳𝐮𝐢 || 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞 ~ 𝐁𝐞𝐚 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 (𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧)

Warning: Slight Angst, Feels, 

Words: 1.5k

-------------------

Being the fourth wife of one of the nine Hashira's, and first choice in being his first wife was an honour. Yet when he married three more women, I started to feel a little more distant towards him. I loved him with all my heart, but the three women that gave their lives for him. He even gave them more attention, and so I slept by myself. 

The three girls were lovely to me, and I was closer to the oldest who is Hina. She was the oldest as I was a few months older than Makio being twenty years old. I was a strong Kunoichi, and still am to this day training late at night. Pushing myself so he would notice how strong I am, so he would acknowledge me again. I missed his warmth, his soft words, his touch. Tears cascading down my cheeks, while I punch the firm wood in front of me. I didn't want to seem so damn selfish, I didn't want to be the victim nor I wanted to let my co-wives and husband down. 

Blood runs down my knuckles as tears of frustration roll down, repetadly pounding against the wood until the beam split into two causing me to yelp from sharp pain in my knuckles. Grimacing in pain I pull the splinters out, as I rub my bloodied knuckles with a heavy sigh. The wood sprawled across the snow, with hints of my blood. 

"Dammit," i whisper, before heading to wash them away.

Walking into the kitchen I head to the sink and began to wash my knuckles, knowing now that Tengen took the girls on another inspection. I told him I went to run an errand, so he left me not knowing his deep concern for me. Once I was done, I grab a few bandages and wrapped my knuckles again trying to bare the pain. Once I was done I head outside to train some more, thinking about what to cook for my husband tonight. I was always the cook of the home, and I didn't mind seen I have gotten better over time thankfully. Especially feeding all five of us, it made me the expert. 

"(Y/N)," I hear, causing me to lift my head, only to see my one and only tall husband.

"T-Tengen..........I thought you were on a mission?" I question, as I hide my bloodied knuckles behind me. The pain I felt in my chest, the anger and frustration feeling like I wasn't worth to be his wife was enough to make me feel like I can't even breathe. My pulse rushing, my heart raceing.

"Actually the girls are on a shopping spree this time, just to give them a break," He replies, as I knot my eyebrows before he steps closer towards me. The snow beneath us crunches, and our breathes fogs in front of our lips. "What I am more concerned is about you."

"M-Me? I'm okay baby, I'm just about to get dinner ready for us all," I assure him, with a nervous laugh averting my eyes away from his concerned gaze.

"There is something going on, you're always so quiet and you usually come on missions with me," He explains, feeling my heart increase with every step he took towards me. I step slightly back when it hits firmly against the beam behind, when he pins me against the beam. "Are you okay?"

My eyes widen, "I'm fine, those girls need more help than I need," i assure him, my hands behind my back still trying my best to hide them. "Besides I am the strongest out of all of them, I can handle myself."

He then gently cups my cheek leaning closer to me as my eyes widen in surprise, "Even though you say that, you're not okay.....inside," he says gently, as i felt tears begin to well up making my vision suddenly blurry.

"I'm fine, I'm fine.....I'm fine okay," i assure him, trying to laugh away the tears when I realise I felt so isolated and alone. "I'm fine really, I'm okay........those girls need you now."

"Are you okay," he repeats himself, feeling my breathe hitch in my throat.

Those three words took me away as I felt tears slowly sliding down, as I began to sob quietly seeing his redish yet purplish mixed eyes widen in shock. I clasp my hand over my mouth, trying to quieten myself when he caught sight of my bloodied knuckles. I then felt him pick me up as he wraps his large biceps around taking me inside, as I clung onto him. This was my breaking point, and just holding him and being loved him was enough. He then walks into his room before resting me on our futons, before walking away to do something before returning.

He sits down opposite of me with clean fresh bandages and water, but he pulls me back to his lap holding me to his large chest. I bury my face into his chest, holding him tightly. He strokes my hair lovingly, breathing in his scent  that felt comforting as I began to cry more feeling like there was no need to hide it any longer. I cried for a few more minutes, before I began to slowly calm down.

"Wanna tell me?"

"......"

"I will listen to you, you're my wife after all," he whispers deeply, as he pulls away looking into my eyes. He caresses my face tenderly, as he wipes away my salty damn tears.

I swallow thickly before nodding, "I um.......I was your first wife you chose, but when the three came along I felt like I wasn't good enough," I began, as I try to calm myself down. "They are beautiful girls, and I love them as equally as they are my co-wives but.........I still feel like I'm not yours anymore. Like I'm no use to you, unless I cook or train my hardest. We haven't even had children for you yet, and one day I'm worried you will die and then I'm left with regrets and--"

I was suddenly cut off with a pair of lips against mine causing my eyes to slowly widen, before I slowly melt into his touch. Fluttering my eyes closed our lips slowly move in sync, as his large body held my waist firmly while I slowly place my hands on his chest. He begins to kiss me more passionately causing me to moan in pleasure, missing this affection. The way his lips would always moulded with mine, but i didn't want to be selfish. Yet I wanted him more than anything, as tears continue to cascade down my rosy red cheeks.

We pull away breathing heavily as he leans his forehead against mine, "I have not forgotten you at all, you hold and cherish an important part of my heart," he whispers, as he winks flirtatiously. "I will with my flashy side, capture your heart again if I can. I will, even if I die trying."

"Tengen," i whisper in shock, when he holds both my hands to check my knuckles. His jaw clenches, as I lower my eyes. "They're from training, I wanted you to be proud an--"

"You are my strongest wife, I believe you will be fine," he assures me. "Besides, I trust all you girls equally that you're the most badass women around. Even you, you shine in my eyes."

"Thank you," i whisper, when he grabs a cloth and unwraps my knuckles before washing the dried blood away. I wince in pain, as he tries his best to be careful before he began to wrap my knuckles thickly, before he was done.

"There you go," he says, before pressing a gentle kiss against my softly yet swollen lips from before. He then pulls me into his lap as he lies down, wrapping an arm around my waist pulling me into his arms to snuggle into his side. His body heat was enough through the winter, "And another thing, I want you to come back and sleep with me at night. I missed your cuddles and kisses."

"Do you mean it?"

"I missed it," he admits softly, pecking my nose we both close our eyes to relax for the rest of the afternoon. Little did we know the girls heard everything, and they were happy to see the real (Y/N) again seen they loved her as equally too. 

--------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys, sorry for my late update. I have been reading the demon slayer manga recently, and I'm so excited to get more books from the franchise. Anyway stay safe everyone!

~ Little Bean