𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐧 𝐔𝐳𝐮𝐢 || 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 ~ 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭

Warning: Slight angst, fluff

Words: 2.2k

----------------------------------

"Eh??????!!!!" Makio exclaims. "If you live under this house, you gotta help out!"

"I know Makio, I know.......bu--"

"No buts, go back down to the village, and grab our supplies!" She snaps, causing me to nod without argument. I lower my head feeling frustrated, "Gosh why would Tengen marry you with us, you barely help out!"

"I'm sorry, I wi--"

"Enough! Just go and grab the supplies!" She barks, causing me to turn on my heel grabbing some yen and started heading down. I didn't get married at the same time as the three girls, as I only became Tengen's wife just a few months ago. He would always come and see me down working at the weaponry for the shinobi, and sometimes I would be secretly summoned to the swordsmith village to make blades seen I was really good at making weaponry. 

The snow crunches beneath my feet as I hug myself in the cold, as I rub my hands together. I actually do help out, but they don't realise it. I always fill the food cabinet when they are asleep, or I buy their clothing, do their washing and sometimes I couldn't sleep at all due to the fact that I overwork myself.

I manage to walk down being greeted by a few people in the village, as I head straight to grab some food for our home. Walking in I grab what we needed, along with a few treats for the girls. I knew that Hinatsuru would like something nice every now and again, and Suma too.

"It's so good to see you here again, (Y/N)," The old man smiles, as I place the items to him giving him the yen he needed.

"Same here, is this enough?"

"Yes my dear, take care," he smiles, as I place them all in a bag and head down to collect some gowns for us girls that I ordered a while ago seen I requested something for them. This money I have gained, was money I have earned and I didn't mind using the amount for home supplies. Sometimes I would feel like a maid to them, but for some reason I love helping them. Walking into the clothing store the woman who ran the place saw me, as a smile lights up her face.

"Oh my beautiful dear, aren't you cold?" She asks me, as I smile.

"Yeah, but you know Tengen's three wives need clothes too.....and besides their needs before mine," I smile gently.

"But my dear, you need to take better care of yourself," She exclaims, as she places her hands on either of my arms. "You're acting more like Tengen is, the head of the home."

"well I'm just use to working for others, and I was recommended as house wife material," I laugh nervously. "Besides I work alongside the swordsmiths, and they provide me the work I need to pay for anything."

"Well get a warm kimono or something," She says softly, when she turns around. "I have the kimono's you requested."

"Thank you so much, I really appreciate it," i slightly bow, as she places the kimono's in a bag. 

"Did you get one for yourself?"

"No, I don't need one at the moment," I reply.

{TimeSkip}

********************

I make it back as I place the food away as i notice the girls went off to do some training, so I went placed the girls their Kimono's on their assigned beds at the end of the futons. I place a small note, before heading off to meeting with a sword smith to guide me to the place.