𝐆𝐢𝐲𝐮𝐮 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐨𝐤𝐚 || 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 ~ 𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐯

{Requested by Gremlincomandr)

Warning: Fluff, Cuteness

Words: 1.6k

---------------------------------

Third pov:

Recently all the Pillars have been interest in Giyuu's love life and maybe anything juicy that they could find, seen he has been away from the demon slayer corps for a while now. Curiosity getting the better of the eight Pillars and Tanjiro's trio group, they wanted to know what's going with their most cold and expressionless water pillar. They all waited to see Giyuu first thing in the morning as they saw him wash his face as usual starting his morning, as he ran his fingers through his hair roughly before flicking his hands.

Shinobu sneaks up on the roof to spy on him from above as she saw him sit down having breakfast, but she notices he quickly ate before washing up. He was just doing his usual morning routine, and before long he slips on his haori on along with his sandals. He grabs his blade before he was heading out, when Sanemi and Tengen steps forward.

"Where do you think you're going?" Tengen questions, the silent pillar.

"......"

"Oi emo boy, where ya going?!" Sanemi barks.

"Out, I need to grab a few things," Giyuu replies bluntly. "Mind your own business by the way."

With that Giyuu turns on his heel and heads off as he disappears from their sight, as Tengen sighs rest his thumb and index finger into a 'L' shape on his chin. 

"Well that wasn't flamboyant enough, we need to know what's going on," The shinobi says firmly, as Sanemi groans out loud. He runs his fingers through his hair, as the two gather everyone else to go spy on the water pillar.

Meanwhile Giyuu walks down the road towards the nearest village, as he sent a message to a certain someone secretly as possible. He felt nervous seeing her, but he knew he wouldn't never get this chance again. Walking down he finally reaches the village and sees the woman he was meeting with, as she notices him.

"Tomioka!" She exclaims.

"(L/N)," he replies, as she embraces him.

"You ready?" She asks him, as he nods with her smiling widely in response. She felt like such a child, but ever since she was rescued by Giyuu a few months ago he found something special in her. She wasn't a slayer, nor was linked to anything big and dangerous. She was just a normal civilian, who saw a brighter side of the young water pillar.

"Yeah,"

"What's with that flat tone? Did you sleep on the wrong side of the bed?" She teases him, as the two walk down into town.

"No...." to be honest, he was secretly tired seen he has been busy on missions with less sleep.

"Okay then!" She sang, as they head to see games already set out as there was a small festival going on. While the two were busy walking around, the pillars were sneakily hiding around and sitting in small food booths disguising themselves.

"This is stupid," Sanemi sighs.

"Come on scar boy, I know you're more interest than the rest of us," Tengen smirks lightly, as the wind pillar sighs deeply.

{TimeSkip}

***************

"This taste so good!" (Y/N) exclaimed, as Giyuu held her hand shyly. She bites into the dango, as she hums in delight.