𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐧 𝐔𝐳𝐮𝐢 || 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐏𝐭.𝟐

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛 ~ 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐍

Warning: Angst, Blood, Mentions of death, soft fluff

Words: 2.6k

------------------------------------

Soon as we got home my mother was already a furious woman as she drank too much Sake when we stayed at the Uzui's compound after the horrific scene that unfolded. When she drinks too much, she's ten times worse than she already is.  She held my wrist so tight t formed a bruise, swelling all around wincing she threw me to the ground.

"How dare you disgrace me!" She yells, her voice drawls smelling the alcohol from her breathe. Her lipstick smudged, hair slightly tousled while dragging me home. "You already had feelings for his eldest, and yet you kept that from me! You should marry whoever I choose for you, not your damn decision to make! I was thinking of the youngest to marry, yet luckily Lord Uzui was gracious and confirmed you to be his eldest sons first assigned bride! Yet looking at you, disgraces me even more!"

"Mother!" I hear one of my older brothers exclaims, rushing in the room.

"Stay away, she must know how much she's such a dishonour to this family!" She shouts angrily. raise her hand she went to slap me. I squeeze my eyes tightly shut embracing for what's to come, but nothing happens. Slowly I open my eyes only to see (B/N) holding her wrist, his eyes narrow with anger. "How dare you hold your mother like this!!!!"

He grits his teeth, "You've been abusing her, since she was born........how long will you keep this up, huh? " he questions angrily. "She's done nothing but try her best, and it seems no matter what she does........it's not up to your damn standards. We are shinobi, yes we have to follow protocol, yes forced marriage should continue........but that's punishment enough!"

Mother rips her grip from him and slaps me without hesitation, my face flicking to the side in response with the stinging sensation. Tears stung at the corners of my eyes, raising her hand again I flinch in response as she slaps me again. Harsher, my cheek burning with the touch of her hand.

"Dammit she's actually drunk," Brother comments in realisation.

Soon my body was being battered and bruised over and over again, constantly while I remain on the ground. Blood coating my chin, the taste leaving a metallic taste resting in my mouth. Blood rolls down my nose, bruises discolouring my skin.

"Enough mother!" My brother grabs his arms around her. "Elder brother do it now!"

My eldest brother hits a pressure point sending her unconscious, falling my second oldest brothers arms. Soon he drags her away when (B/N) kneels down before me, holding a hand out. My body shaking from the beating i was given, I struggled to even stand.

"Come on, let's wash you," he says in a hush tone, nodding we head to the bathroom.

{Five Days later}

*********************

We arrived at the Uzui compound where the marriage will be held, as I wore a thick wedding kimono over me. My hair pinned and pulled back, makeup done and standing with three other girls. One of them was actually a close friend of mine, which was Hinatsuru. She had beautiful violet eyes and raven hair pulled back into a traditional bun with a pin, also wearing a similar white kimono.

"You ready?" She asks me, with the most kindest smile on her face.

I share a nervous smile, "Y-Yeah......" My voice kinda trembles, but manages to not worry her.

"This is Makio and Suma," She introduces the two other girls. "Suma is the youngest, here."

I nod, "It's nice to meet you two," I greet, as the two smile widely.