𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐳𝐚 || 𝐓𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐳𝐞𝐝 ~ 𝐍𝐅

(D/N= Demons Name ) (D/H/C= Demon hair colour) (D/E/C= Demon Eye Colour)

Warning: Anime movie SPOILERS!! Angst, Feels,

Words: 2.2k

--------------------------------------

I have been a demon all my life since I was seventeen years of age, after discovering the man I was gonna marry was a manipulative man. He wanted my families riches, and wanted to toy with woman even if we were married. He was roughly three years older than me, but he was strong and overpowering. Now it has been a hundred and thirty years ago since that very day, as I gave myself to the darkness. The memories were barely there in my brain, but one thing for sure was that I became a demon because I lost everything. I lost my entire family because of that man, so I killed him mindlessly losing my memory.

Hiding in the dark I was feeling useless for now, as I have been resting from my last battle with a slayer. I'm not a killer, but every demon needed to eat human flesh. It was natural in my new form, but my heart was still like a normal human. Muzan kinda wanted me to stay by him, but I wasn't known as one of the twelve kizuki.

All my life I have fought Slayer after slayer, crying after crying, and painful nightmares night after night. I couldn't get enough of it, and it strained me. I felt sick, yet I had one demon friend that seemed nice enough to come see me every now and again. Living for a hundred and thirty years, I have watch how society changed. Marriages changed. I even wanted to live a normal life as a human again, and get married with someone I truly loved. Yet a demon, can't get their happy ending.

"(D/N), Muzan wish's to speak with you," I hear one of the lower demons below me, informs me.

"Hai," i reply, before disappearing in a blink teleporting towards where I could locate his scent. Once I arrive I saw him turn to me, as he looks me up and down.

"There is my beautiful puppet," he grins, as he walks up to me running a fingers though my (D/H/C). His eyes pierces into my own, before licking his teeth. "I want you to go help a fellow demon."

"Hai, who is he?"

"Akaza, he was sent on a different mission but another mishap happened," He began to explain. To be honest I didn't like where this was going, as I have always hated to kill humans. It wasn't right, but in my world I was a puppet. A hopeless woman at a disadvantage, knowing if I refused my life would be limited. "There was a slayer that is a young boy, and a Hashira on a mission. They went to attack Enmu, as they found out his location of attacks. Akaza is fully aware of you coming to help, and I know you two are pretty close....and when you have a strong bond you are stronger than your usual weak self."

"So.....Enmu, what has become of him?" I question, curious on what happened to one of the upper ranks.

"He perished by the hands of that fire boy," Muzan replies bitterly. "Go, and end that child while Akaza has the chance."

"Yes, sir," i reply, feeling my chest tighten at the thought of killing an innocent child. I didn't want to kill, but as an instinct my legs took me.

{TimeSkip}

*******************

I finally made it to the location when I pick up Akaza's scent, as I felt hands wrap around my waist making me jump in fright. "Akaza," i hiss, in a hush tone.

"Miss me?" he smirks.

"Why would i? I'm just Muzan's puppet," I reply bluntly. "Now, you ready?"