𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐱 𝐑 𝐱 𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐧 | 𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐍𝐨 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 ~ 𝐉𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞

{Requested by Gamer_Girl127}

{A/N: Tengen doesn't have three wives in this one}

Warning: Fluff

Words: 1.3k

---------------------------------------------

Returning from a very long mission I stretch my tired limbs, being one of the Demon slayers that was soon to become a Hashira. I classified to be stronger than Shinobu, but not as strong as Mitsuri. Yet master was very impressed with my skills, it gave me more encouragement to train harder and become a better slayer.

I report to the master and claimed that the mission was successful, as he told me to go enjoy the rest of my day. There wasn't very much demon sightings for a while, aside from my long mission but I longed to see my two big crushes. Tengen and Kyojuro. The Sound and Flame Hashira's. I knew it sounded selfish loving them both, but I admired them both so much. I even met Tengen deep in the mountains where he was one of the last remaining members of his clan, as he saved my life inspiring me to become a slayer seen my whole family was brutally murdered by demons.

Kyojuro would always love to come see me, and sometimes just sit with me under a beautiful sunset. He was always open minded towards me, but when it comes to others he closed off with a bright smile. 

I head to my compound where I have been staying as I decided to go to the hot springs, as various cuts marred my body from my mission. Blood stained my Haori, as I take that off along me with my uniform being requesting for my uniform and Haori to be fixed and washed. I place it in a bag, before grabbing my Yukata slipping it around my aching body before grabbing a few more things heading out the back so I wouldn't be seen in just a Yukata in the open.

I walk underneath the bamboo shrub along with the Wisteria gracefully hanging from above, as I loved how beautiful they were at night. Once I found myself at the hot springs, I notice two girls already there.

"Oh Shinobu.....Mitsuri.....it's unlike you two to be together," I point out.

"Evening (Y/N), so glad you could join us," Shinobu smiles, with a very soft voice of hers.

I slowly took my Yukata off placing it on a seat before slowly being immersed by the hot water, bringing a blissful feeling throughout my body. "Damn that feels so good," I moan in response, before lifting my arms up to tie my hair up. 

"Hard mission?" Mitsuri questions, as I nod in response.

"Yeah, pain in the ass if you ask me," I reply, as I head over to rest against the side with the girls. My breasts were covered by the water, along with the rest of the girls. 

"So whereabouts was your mission? There just hasn't been many sightings of demons, so our jobs been so easy this week," Shinobu asks me.

"Around the west side, only managed to secure one village a few down the mountains," 

"Really, any casualties?"

I lower my eyes, "I guess.....no mission is perfect without casualties," I reply sadly, feeling slightly frustrated with myself.

"Anyway off topic, how are.......Kyojuro going?" Mitsuri smirks lightly, as the two girls knew about my thing about Kyojuro but not about Tengen.

"Alright, haven't seen him for a few days....but you know," I blush lightly.

"Also....don't play like a fool dear, but I assume Tengen holds your heart," Shinobi adds, as my eyes widen.

"H-How d-do you know?" I stammer, getting flustered when the two girls laugh softly. Yet thankfully I was secretly dating the two boys, but I didn't want to tell the girls yet till I was ready to fess up.

"It's very obvious," Shinobu winks, before I sank lower into the hot springs trying to think of something else.

{TimeSkip}

***************************

It was almost midnight and I tossed and turned over and over, as I felt so uncomfortable. Closing my eyes, trying to find something to cuddle I just couldn't sleep. Just then after a few minutes, I hear knocks at my door. I stood up slowly groggily rubbing my eyes, heading to the door I open it to see the two boys standing there.

"Tengen......Kyojuro, what are you two doing here at this hour?" i question.

"Well Tengen could hear you whimpering in your sleep before, and so he came to me so we could......see if you were alright," Kyojuro replies, trying to be formal yet casual.

"Yeah, well I got concerned (N/N)," Tengen says, as I allow them to come into my compound. That's when i realised they wore kimono's draped over them, as I could see their firm abs pressed out. Just then felt fingers trail along my wounds from before, hearing a deep sigh.

"Are you alright, my sunflower?" Kyojuro asks me, in concern. "These scars are..."

"From my previous mission, but I'm okay," i assure them, when I felt hands snake around my waist carefully pulling me into their firm chest. I look up to see Tengen towering over me, as I felt Kyojuro peck my cheek.

"We will stay by your side til you sleep then," He suggests, as my face grows warm. "That's what boyfriends are here for? Right?"

"Sounds nice,"

I make more room with more futons beside mine, as I was laid in the middle of the two men who were larger than me. Seen Tengen was larger than both me and Kyojuro, he slides closer with my back pressed into his chest. While Kyojuro wraps his arms around me on the other facing my face, feeling quite warm against my cheeks. 

"You comfortable (N/N)?" Tengen asks me, in a deep husky voice.

"Sure am," I hum in response, snuggling up with the two large Hashira's before feeling lips lightly sucking against the nape of my neck while Kyojuro pecks my own lips softly and gently.

"My beautiful flame," 

He kisses me again feeling our kiss grow passionate, appreciating their efforts comforting me after a long mission from before. My heart was hammering, but i don't regret loving these two men. Tengen's kisses send shivers down my spine, before he pulls away and buries his head in teh crook of my neck from behind while I clung onto Kyojuro. He places our blanket over us all, before I close my eyes.

"Thank you two, means alot," i whisper, as Tengen chuckles.

"Well we could let our darling beautiful girl be left alone without someone flashy and stylish around you," Tengen teases, when I poke his cheek from behind turning my neck to him pecking his lips briefly.

"Thank you for your flashy entrance then," I giggle softly, as I interlace my fingers with Kyojuro. He rubs circles in the palms of my hands, while Tengen runs his fingers through my hair softly and gently while I sank into my pill before falling into a deep sleep hoping this would last forever.

*Bonus End Scene* Kyojuro's pov:

After a few minutes I hear soft snoring coming from my beautiful girlfriend, as I saw her sleeping peacefully. "Is she asleep?" Tengen questions, as I nod.

"Yep, glad you came to me......thanks," I whisper gently, before pecking her cheek tenderly before closing my eyes.

"We really do have a special girl, don't we?"

"Sure are,"

--------------------------

A/N: Hey I hope this request was okay. I wasn't how it should've started and ended, but I tried my best to make it fluff mode. Anyway stay safe everyone!

~ Little Bean