𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐨 || 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 ~ 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢

(Requested by canderloro) ('Demon' reader and you're Tanjiro's girlfriend)

Warning: (MANGA SPOILERS!!!!) Feels

Words: 1.4k

----------------------------------

Stepping out from the smashed up building, I saw the sun shining outside. My fingertips reaching forward, my eyes staring in wonder. Leaning more closer I grew nervous to even set foot out, seeing Tanjiro looking heavily wounded against Muzan who was finally defeated. My heart pounds heavily against my chest, just wanting to run up to my boyfriend and hold him again.

"T-Tanjiro......."

My (E/C) eyes linger around seeing all Hashira critically wounded, or lost their lives to the very end. Blood heavily rolling down my temple, I step forward weakly wincing from the attack from Tanjiro. Muzan transformed into a demon, but in the process injured me. Yet it was more painful than before, which wasn't like me to be hurt.

Finally feeling the sun against my skin, my eyes slowly widen. Lingering for a moment, nothing happens making me gasp lightly.

Finally gathering the courage ignoring the heavy amount of blood loss, I burst forth without hesitation feeling the warmth of the sun cover my entire body like a blanket. Tears falling down freely, making my way towards Tanjiro.

"T-Tanjiro!!!!"

The kakushi turn in the direction I was running from, their eyes widening in shock.

Finally collapsing to my knees right beside him, sobs began to leave my lips. I held his head in my lap, my eyes gazing down to see his own looking up into my own. He weak smiles, reaching up cupping cheek gently.

"You're saved.......I'm so glad," he croaks out.

"Tanjiro!!!!" A voice cries out, before seeing Nezuko rushing towards us. My eyes widen seeing her eyes were back to normal, as we both were finally cured. Turning back to Tanjiro, cradling his face like I was afraid to lose him again.

"You're okay," I cry softly, pressing a gentle kiss to his temple.

{Three Months later}

***************************

Finally after a while waiting for Tanjiro to cooperate and heal, I've been trying to eat normal food. It took some time, but soon my tastebuds were melted at the taste of warm rice and anything served beside. 

Turning around the corner I notice Giyuu standing alone on the engawa, staring blankly.

I haven't seen him since the battle, but seeing him finally as human it was easier to approach everyone. Slowly walking up to him, I tug his sleeve lightly causing him to turn to me. His eyes soon widen, taken back by my appearance.

"(Y/N).......you're human...." he breaths out.

Nodding I smile, finally expressing normal straight teeth than my fangs.

"I'm finally human again.........it feels strange," I comment, giving him a warm smile. "But.......I'm just glad Tanjiro is alive and well, and you and Shinazugawa......."

He nods in agreement.

"Yes..........have you see Tanjiro recently?"

Shaking my head I rub my head still feeling funny, but overall well enough to walk around. 

"Well kind of, every time I visit he's either asleep,"

"I see........"

A small smile curls upon my lips.