𝐆𝐲𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐢 𝐇𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐚 || 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 ~ 𝐌𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐆𝐮𝐧 𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲, 𝐗 𝐀𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐬 & 𝐁𝐞𝐛𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐱𝐡𝐚

Warning: Fluff, Slight Angst

Words: 1.7k

-------------------------------------------

        'You are now officially the (Your Nature) pillar,' Kagaya announces.

I still remember that very day becoming a Hashira and finally became someone that everyone would highly respect, and many didn't fear me as I grew close to everyone before becoming a hashira. But also it was that very day I fell for a certain hashira, and no matter what anyone said.....no one could change my mind nor who my heart belongs too.

As everyone else's story has both parents or either their were killed from demons, mine committed suicide the moment I was born. It was like I was born a demon to them, but later realising it wasn't me they committed suicide for.....it was because they didn't think they were gonna be good parents and they were at the brink of becoming in debt for a lot of things. 

We weren't as wealthy, nor was I raised with a happy home. I was brought into the arms of nice parents that couldn't bare any children, and they brought my happiness and taught me to always love people for who they were. No matter what their scars, ability or disability is. 

That's how I was shown to show a lot of empathy for others, and I even sympathised with them understanding their pain sometimes. Yet, one fateful day left me to not trust others for a long time. Both adoptive parents were found mauled to death by demons, and that was the moment I held real hatred for all demons. Their grinning faces, while chewing into the flesh of my own parents. Blood, bones.........flesh.....it made me sick.

To this day I have found the Demon slayer corps and became stronger for their sake and my own, but along the way I brought happiness for others than myself. It was a personal trait of mine, which I despised but it was our I coped with myself.

"Morning (Y/N)!" Mitsuri exclaims, causing me to jump from her sudden appearance.

"M-Mitsuri!" I exclaim, as I place a hand over my chest. "D-Don't scare me like that!"

"Are you about to go on a mission with Himejima?" She asks me, with a cheeky grin on her face.

"U-um yeah, we won't be long," i say softly, and just when I say that there was Himejima walking up to us. "Morning Himejima!"

"Morning ladies, (L/N)....you ready?" he asks me, as I nod feeling my cheeks burn in response.

"Yeah,"

"Alright, let's head off,"

****

Our journey actually turned out to become a longer mission than expected, as the rain thunders down upon us. We both head to find a place to stay under as it wasn't night yet, and we already annihilated demons last night. We finally found a place to sit, until the rain passes by.

I sat under cover as the rain showers down more heavily, as thunder and lightening came at the same time causing my body to jump. "We didn't have long til our mission was completed," Himejima comments, as I notice how battered he was from our previous mission.

"I know," i sigh deeply, when I rub my arms trying to gather warmth. I bury my face into my knees, with my knees pressed up against my chest.

"You alright?" he asks me.

I lift my head up with a big smile, "Yeah I'm fine!" I exclaim, but really it was growing very cold all of a sudden. I sat in silence for a bit, when I felt presence beside me. I then felt something large envelope me, as I press up against his large side seeing i was tiny compared to the giant himself.