𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐳𝐚 || 𝐀 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐏𝐭.𝟐

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 ~ 𝐊𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 (𝐥𝐨𝐟𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐱)

Warning: Angst, cuteness, Fluff

Words: 1.4k

------------------

                                "There are the conditions becoming a demon......" 

When he explained the main conditions I took it willingly as the woman was slowly dying in my arms, as I lifted her when the man ushered me somewhere else. On that very day, both our lives changed and we left our normal lives as humans to demonic creatures but it also came with a sad cost.

*****************

My memory feels so fuzzy and I can't feel anything, like a part of me is missing. Yet this incredible strength makes my blood pump through my veins. Why did I become a demon again? What was my purpose in this world? All I know is I must find the blue flower lily and be loyal to the man, by the name Muzan Kibutsuji. The King of Demons.

"Oi Akaza, why are you in such a daze?" Damo questions, with a smug grin.

"Shut up, leave me alone," i growl lowly under my breathe, as I had to deal with him for at least a hundred years since I was turned into a demon.

"Awe is Akaza forgetting his own memories, hey I can fix that for you," Doma suggests, but I shove him away knowing how he does it and it's gruesome and disturbing at the same time. Suddenly I sense masters presence as he enters the room swiftly, but his presence was known.  

"Akaza, I have an old friend of yours," Muzan informs me, causing me to look at him in confusion.

"Friend?"

Suddenly a woman walks from behind him as she was shorter than me, she had (D/H/C) and beautiful (D/E/C) and she wore a familiar outfit. "This is (Y/N) (L/N), but with your memories  fuzzy since a hundred years ago you wouldn't have taken any notice at all," Master comments, as I step closer to the woman. "Why don't you two go on a mission for me, get to know each other....hmm?"

"Mission.....with her?" I question, gesturing to the beautiful girl standing before me. She held a sad and sombre look in her eyes, as Muzan nods. "Alright, what is this mission?"

"Kill as many you can find and help her hunt, she is a demon after all," Muzan raises an eyebrow, seeing his piercing plum red eyes look into mine. 

"So how long has she been a demon exactly?" I question.

"Hundred years,"

"Then why haven't I seen her til now?" I question. "I mean all of us?"

"Complications,"

I raise an eyebrow, "Complications, isn't it easy to transform into a demon?"

"Akaza, stop asking questions and take her and show her what to do," Muzan says sternly. "She may not be a kizuki yet, but I have granted a tonne of power."

"Right, come on," I usher her, as we both disappear from the room to a location. Once we were alone I stood there trying to remember her, as I had this aching feeling in my chest.

*************

We finally got her first kill as I saw tears brimming at the corners of her eyes, as my chest tightens in response. "Why are you crying?" I question, bluntly at her.

She snaps back to reality wiping the blood from her chin and lips, turning to me. Suddenly I saw a flashback of a girl, blood coating her chin, her (E/C) was slowly fading away. Why.......why do I remember this woman? Who is this woman to me?

"Akaza?" i hear her call for me, as I felt my heart pound the way she said my name in a warm mellow tone. "I'm sorry, I'm being a burden to you."

I shake my head and clears my throat, "N-No.....y-you're not a burden, I have all the time in the world to wait," I comment, as she looks down at her prey. I saw something swimming in her eyes, and that was 'she was feeling lost'.

"Then......why do i feel like I know you? Why do i get these flashbacks?" She questions, making my head perk up. The way I look at her, the moon shines down her beautiful face. I never took much notice of her features, but my she was very beautiful for a demon. Yet there are other women as demons, but she looked more normal than a Demon of Muzan's. 

"Flashbacks? Do you mean, memories?"

"Yeah, I have memories like you......working in a dojo?" She says, as my eyes widen. 

"Did you say Dojo? Do you know my fighting techniques already?"

"Actually these are from my memories, and also.......I swear I saw you looking down on me.......with tears in your eyes," She says, as her gaze trails back up to meet with my gaze. Suddenly I started to have a memory rush pound through my head as I collapse to my knees, feeling bits of of my past flooding straight back to me. It was her.....dammit, wait or this torture? This aching feeling like this girl meant everything to me, like she was someone I risked my entire life for. "Akaza! Akaza are you alright?!"

She went to touch me but i swipe my hand at her to stay back as I growl under my breathe, when I suddenly realise who she was. Why I haven't seen her for a hundred years, as my eyes finally land on her beautiful form again. "(Y-Y/N)...........(L/N)....." I waver, as my breathe hitches in my throat feeling tears stinging in the corners of my eyes.

"Huh?"

I stood up finally recovering with my memory still flowing through my head, as I walk up to her. She stood up in confusion, "Do you.....remember that night, your own father tried to....feed you to the demons?" I ask her, cautiously seeing her eyes slightly change in response. "Do you remember that very night......I took you out?"

"What are you trying to say?"

"Do you remember when I confessed to you? My love and how much you mean to me?" I continue asking her, to jog her memory when I notice her eyes widen. "That night you didn't give me your answer, and when I thought when you were dying......I thought I will never get to see you again. Afraid I will never love again, but you are.....different in my eyes."

"H-Hak.....uji," She whispers, as I hear that familiar and old name roll off her tongue. "What happened......to us? You? What happened to you?"

Suddenly she embraces me tightly without hesitation as I tense up, before relaxing with her touch. I could hear her sobs grow louder, as we both hold each other realising I gave my own life to save hers and here I am a hundred years later reuniting with the woman I love.

"I'm here now, and you're safe," I breathe out, rubbing her back.

She pulls away but she was still holding me looking me into my eyes, as her eyes were glassy. "Do you....still want my answer?" She asks me, as I smile warmly tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Hmmmm.."

"I love you too," She smiles, with a few tears cascading down her (S/C) cheeks. "Sorry.....that I'm a hundred years late."

"It's fine, it was worth the wait," I then lean in pressing my lips against her, as I place my hand below her back pulling her in pressing her up against my chest. Our lips more in sync sweet and tenderly, as I felt in heaven just with her touch and voice. My other hand subconsciously lifts up cupping her cheek, tilting my head to deepen the kiss hearing a tiny moan escape her lips.

We pull away for air as our throats burned, resting my forehead against hers with a smile resting upon my lips. "I love you, and you are not leaving my memory again," I cup both her cheeks, as I nuzzle my nose with hers.

"I love you too, Akaza,"

---------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys, sorry for the slow update as I have been finishing school up. I hope you enjoyed this, and I'm glad people wanted a part two. Requests are available, rules are the first chapter of this book

~ Little Bean