The marks which i will leave on not just her fucking soft sweet body but her soul, the ones she can never be able to heal, my teeths ache so bad to not make her suffer, to not let go of my inner demon land break her into pieces, break her against my bed, or hers, every corner of her fucking small house every corner of mine as well, fuck her until the next morning and take her all alone to myself, break her apart for any other men, then put her back together every single time.

I slightly breath out once I take a deep breath in, and sniff on to her soft sweet addictive smell, my fucking drug, something about it every single time i smell and i loose it, and i Fucking love the way she makes me suffer, a sarcastic smirk appears on my lips as the musceles of my arm resting above her head tighten, revealing the viens poping out from my skin with my skin covered in tattoos and my sleeves rolled up, as i fist my hand tight to make sure I won't move it.

She have no idea what she's doing to me, she have no idea there's a man who has been stalking her since so many days, visit her fucking every single night and watch her sleep and every single time how badly he suffer to not do things he's willing to do to her

Things that'll leave her terrified of me to her death, things she'll never be able to recover from, and i couldn't just help it, because it's just her what makes me think in this way, like a fucking monster or worst then that.

My jaw slightly tickles as i breath out near her skin when her scent leaves every sense in my body heighten, leave me dizzy and take control all over my body and brain, before i slowly tilt my face to the side, right to the side of her face, and my mouth slightly brush on her soft skin, before i slowly pull back, my mouth hovering all over her soft smooth skin until i came up and my mouth hovers on top of hers.

My jaw slightly tickles again, once i came up near her lips, my arm stiffens resting above her head when i felt every single soft slow breath of her against my lips, and i fucking love feeling her life under me, feeling her breathing and living as my jaw clenches hard when i Fucking ache at the fact if this breath ever stops, the world is not ready to see what i would become, my jaw tickles as i breath out near her mouth and my teeths clenches hard when my burning gaze stare down at her soft flawless juicy lips.

The kind of thirst that builds inside me every single time I think of them, something i can never be able to have, even if once I have a feats on them, it is never be going to enough, once I take one, I'm going to need all of them, every single fucking kiss of her to be mine, to own these fucking pears of lips that calls and Begg me to take them in between mine, not just kiss her but feast her soul through them, suck her soul and take her all inside me, taste every single thing it carries, feast on all of it and leaving it with nothing

Eat them so hard until they become red, bite them so bad until they fucking bleed, have this little mouth all for myself but no body else, with my hand finally travels up when i couldn't help, my body aches and the rage build inside me, my eyes burn and the scar of my eyes slightly aches when the rage kept building untill my other hand slowly reaches up and i slightly place it under her jaw and my thumb slowly reaches for her lips.

My teeth rub on each other as i breath out slightly near her mouth when the pad of my thumb runs through them, feeling the softness and sweetness they carry, they're my fucking delicious fruite, for her they are pomegranates and for me it's her as whole, my lips burn to have them Fucking pressed against mine once i touch them, slightly making sure she won't wake up and she slightly tilt her head to the other side, making me slightly smirk, while i like every single second of watching her breathing and moving.

I slowly pull my hand away and place it above her head near her pillow, smirking near her skin as she slightly moves and her perfect long neck arches, as if Calling for me to mark and i fucking will, she go high or hell, I'm going to take her, no matter wheather she wants it that way or not she's fucking mine

And I'm not thinking of anything at this moment because this little girl lying right under me, her every breath every beat every single inch of her skin belongs to me before I even claim it, she's mine and i take what's Fucking mine no matter what I have to do then

Because I'm fucking obsessed, I'm addicted and I will gladly cross every single line, if it means making this girl mine, if it means forcing her to be mine

I slightly bring my face up to stare at hers, not wanting to look down at her body because once i do, I'll end up waking her up, make her see stars and and heaven both at the same time and she'll fucking love every second of it.

As i eye those close eyes with thick eye lashes kissing the soft skin of her cheeks bone with her cheeks already red and i ache nothing more then to make them flushed red with my mouth until she begs me to stop.

Tᴀᴇsʟᴠᴛᴛᴋʀɪsᴛᴇɴ