chapter 34

•♪Kᴇʟʜᴀɴɪ - (ɢᴀɴɢsᴛᴀ sʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴅᴏᴡɴ)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

•♪Kᴇʟʜᴀɴɪ - (ɢᴀɴɢsᴛᴀ sʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴅᴏᴡɴ)

He breathed out near her skin on her question, his jaw tickles and his body aches, at what she just asked, as if she just added more fuel to the burning fire, making her suffer so bad and then asking what happened, he breathed out, a little small smile the one forced, lifts his lips slightly up before it slowly fades and his jaw tickles the moment his hand reaches for her neck.

Her head falls back, and her hand slightly slips from his broad chest before fisting tightly on his muscular body revealing the huge tatto on the right side of his chest the moment her head meets the door frame behind her back and his hand grip on her neck like a necklace wrapped his large palm covering all the small volume of her neck, fiting in his one hand with ease making him eager to tighten his hold around it as his jaw clenches hard and he pushed her head back applying a gentle yet harsh force on her neck making her slight gasp

Her face tilted back coming right under him, his mouth hover right above hers, her lips parted to breath, she gulped hard against his tight hold on her neck and her eyes sparkle when she heard him whispers against her lip, his mouth hovering over hers and his Bruning dark dangerous gaze rips through her soul, destroying her running her all in once his hold slightly tighten making her hold on the fabric of his shirt squeeze it harder "no the things haven't been okay since the day you step into my fucking life little rabbit"

He growls his deep voice sends chills down her whole body, making her slightly gasp, his jaw tickles hard and his every warm breath hits her lips, the musceles of his same hand choking her small neck now and then, tighten, revealing every single vien on his tattooed skin, feeling her beating pulse under his firm yet harsh hold, makes him eager to claim it, makes him feel good, having her life under his hold, cheering his inner demon to take her.

With His one arm resting over the door behind her, he slowly travels his thumb up, sliding it from her perfect jawline, not much sharp, he slides it to her chin, eyeing every single inch of her pretty face, his eyes heats, wanting to claim the spotless soft skin, eager to sink his teeths deep, he slightly breaths out, while the feeling of her hand slightly brushing on his bare skin on the right side of his chest right near his tatto making his hold to get tighter on her small throat, not wanting to hurt her yet he couldn't hold himself back, his thumb slightly runs from her jawline to her chin.

Enjoying the feel of her soft skin against his finger tips, rubbing his teeth together, his burning gaze following the way into his thumb reaches up to her lower lip "as much as i hate to admit it" his jaw tickles as he says, his voice raspy honey, deep velvet, so cold sending her body to heaven just blessing her ears and making her knees weak to barely stand on them anymore "you fucking consume my thoughts, my mind, you haunt me day and night" he growls a gasp leaves her mouth as he did, her heart pounds hard against her chest, his every word stike through her soul.

Broken vows • KTH | +18जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें