chapter 3

•♪Kᴇʟʜᴀɴɪ - (ɢᴀɴɢsᴛᴀ sʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴅᴏᴡɴ)

The small flame finds its way to the end of cigarettes, the smell instantly dances around me, the scent of thick smog envelopes my every senses, the cigrett fit in between my fingers with ease, I touch it to my lips letting the art flow into my breaths, sucking my cheeks in, my back Leaned against the couch.

I breathed out, the smoke trailed upwards creating another art piece, staring at the view in front of me, it's dark outside, I've been sitting here waiting for something and each second it takes, it helps the rage inside me to build even more, my jaw moves as i rest the cigrett in between my fingers before breathing out a heavy breath and the smoke mixes in the air.

The vein on my hand came in view covering in black tattoos which i had all over my arm, and one on the right side of my chest, that is huge enough, anyone can see it even if I'm wearing all my clothes.

My eyes are fixed on the tickling clock eyeing every single minute, every move of the thin needle soon the ring of my phone echoes my ears, making my jaw slightly move and my eyes slowly shifts away from the clock to the front, stearing outside, my other hand reaches for my phone as i picked it up and heard the caller speaking.

"We've got it you have to leave in five minutes, he's leaving the house" my jaw clenches hard as I hear him speaking on the other line, without wasting my time i hang up the call and brought my hand down which holds the cigarette before, i press the burning part of it on the ash tray, getting up from my seat, my eyes Darkens and the rage dance through them as i turn around and my hands reach for the sides of my coat.

Adjusting it over my body before my fingers travels to close the open buttons, fiddling with them, marching out of my room, my eyes burn and i keep my anger in control, pressing my teeth together as i walk until i reach the elevator, getting inside as soon as the door opens, i brought my hand up to watch the time before my other hand reaches to unlock it from my wrist under, removing it from my wrist i fist it in my hand

Slowly slipping it inside my pocket, as soon the door gets open, my feet move towards my car, taking my hand up and opening the door of the driving seat i sit inside, starting the engine my jaw clenches the moment i speed up, making my way where i have to be, going to do what I've been waiting for so long.

As i drive as fast as possible, not carrying about anything passing around me, my hold on the steering wheel tightens while my eyes burn as i almost reach the exact location, my eyes slowly shift to the front screen on my carz my other hand reaches to press the button on it, brows furrowed as i see the green light so close to me, i take the turn to the right and press the breaks.

My eyes Darkens and my body stiffens my hand reaches to the small box near the passenger seat, entering the code, i open it and my fingers fiddle inside it, my eyes burn as i watch the house infront of my eyes until my fingers hold what I'm looking for taking them out and shifting my gaze to it, i slip the black gloves on my hands, covering them all over, making sure to leave not a single inch of skin revealed.

I hold the end of the gloves and pull them down, until they settle around my fingers and stick on my skin perfectly making sure i can move my hand however i want as i move my wrists in every direction to make sure of it once i wear them in both my hands, my eyes slowly shifts to the dark road again before slowly tilting my head to the side towards the house, it's small and i know it doesn't belong to him he choose to be here so that he could hide.

The murder dance through my brown eyes with a little glimpse of rage and murder of when soon I reached for the small box again, taking out something really important and my personal favourite i quickly opened the door once i found it, i stepped out, the heat flikker through my eyes, i didn't close the door just so it didn't make any sound.

My other hand slowly shifts the fabric of my coat up, revealing the belt of my pants and my gun, my hand found it and i pull it out walking slow to the front door, i take slow steps and my shoes make sound, i stand and reach to the door, my hand travels to reach up and press the bell button, slowly turning my hand around which holds the dagger to make it hide behind the palm of my hand i stand still for a moment and hear slow steps towards the door until a voice echoes my ears "who is it?"

It asked and my eyes darkened while my jaw slightly moved when my mouth parted to breath, my jaw move and my eyes burn when i heard him shouting again "who the fuck is it?" He asked again, my eyes slowly shift to the door nob when i see it slowly moving, i slowly shift myself aside from the small hole on his door, everything went silent for a moment before i hear him cursing and my eyes squinted, my body quickly move the moment he open the door.

His eyes directly meet mine, making his eyes widened, his hand reaches for the door fast to shut it again and before he does, my feet move and i push the door open making it bang on the wall behind it, almost breaks, in a blink my hand reaches for his neck as he turned around and tries to run, my one arm got wrapped around his throat tight which makes him quickly to gag as he felt there is no air suddenly for him to breath.

"Who you think you're playing with Simon" my voice came out darker and deeper as my hold tightened around his neck, the back of his head almost rested on my shoulder by the tight grip while he tapped again and again on my hand, his body starts tormenting and i choke the air out of his lungs until his movements stop for a moment, and i sink the dagger in my hand deep on his back, his eyes widened and tears rolled down, my eyes burn and my body heats up in the rage and the demon inside me cripples

My face heats up, every vein on my neck and forehead comes into view, i clench my teeth hard "you choose the wrong man i feel pity on you for the mistake you've done" a growl leaves my mouth before my hold on the dagger tightens and i push it deeper, in a swift i twist it inside his body making him choke harder on the blood filling his mouth as i see the pain clear in his eyes from the corner of his face.

My muscles tighten and grunt I push him and make him flip around to face me as his hands quickly travels for his neck, he gets one single second to breath with the blood flows out his mouth and the moment his eyes meet mine, sound of gun shots echoes the whole surrounding, the bullet enters right through his brain, ripping out from the back of his head and goes to stuck inside inside the wall behind him.

My body burns in anger and my head feels heavy when the monster inside me takes control all over my brain all in once, cleanching my jaw hard i try to hold it back as the veins near my forehead and my sharp jawline came in view while i saw his body slowly falling down until it touches the ground

Tᴀᴇsʟᴠᴛᴛᴋʀɪsᴛᴇɴ