chapter 11

•♪Kᴇʟʜᴀɴɪ - (ɢᴀɴɢsᴛᴀ sʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴅᴏᴡɴ)

I suck my inner cheeks, resting my back against the couch with my body heating as i curse under my breath while i heard jimin speaking "so you've killed four of them till now right but there are alot how long we're going to continue this?" He asked while i barely focus on whatever he says, with my head fucking hurts and my body burning as since last night that little girl never fucking leaves my head.

I couldn't just stop myself to not think of her, as much as i try i end up remembering every single detail of her from last night and that's enough for me to suffer, she's fucking making me suffer who the fuck is she, what she do, how's her life style is she a fucking whore or she's as innocent and pure as she looks making me eager to hunt her down and trap her for myself just to peak inside her just to found out, what exactly she is!

"Taehyung" he keeps his eyes on me while i breath out the smoke and my head falls back before resting on top of the couch, every vien on my neck poping out while my muscles tightening as i try hard not to go at her place like a fucking pcycopath, even though i don't know she's ther or not, on the other hand her smell is haunting me so fucking bad now that i know what she smells like but there's something more it's different how she smells it is so fucking tempting so fucking delicious.

Making me eager to have a feast on her, every single inch of her delicious body, my every single sense is fucked up even though I've just seen her from distance, I don't have any idea, what the fuck is she doing to me.

A low growl leaves my mouth while my jaw clenches hard when i finally open my mouth to speak, taking control over my senses as i curse again clenching through my teeth "yes i will if that's what it is, that can make me satisfied then i fucking will" i growl before placing the cigrett in between my lips again, i know there are alot and it'll take time to kill each one of them.

It is a huge gang who just betray us there's not a chance in hell I'm going to leave them, it's not for money i want them dead for the fucking betrayal, do anything thing, call me fucking anything i don't give a fuck but when someone betrays us there's there last and very first mistake and i Fucking never leave them alive i Know they will hide as much as possible and tried to kill me as well because I'm willing to kill them but like i said i don't fucking care.

I have tasted death lots of times, and yet Every single time i come back to life there's nothing that scares me anymore, not even the fucking death I'll always find my way back because I'm a fucking monstar for these people who think they're so pure who think they're is
No monster hiding inside them, everyone has one, it's just i fucking let it go.

And now this is who I am, no heart just my mind, i will take anyone down if i have to even if it's my close people itself including jimin.

"Did you found out about Jonathan?" I asked him my voice came out deeper and cold as my jaw tickles while stearing at the white cealing and the bone of my jaw moves when those fucking shiny blue eyes runs inside my head again, making me shut my eyes tight before breathing a heavy breath out as my body aches and burn how the fuck can someone make me suffer this much, she's fucking making me mad and If this kept going, i might rip her apart with my bare hands

"Almost we're so close also Connor said that his men's are still looking for her but they're unable to find a single picture of her" my body stiffenes while my eyes Darkens as i hear him sayin "how the fuck are we going to find her out if we don't know how she looks like?" A dark growl left my mouth as i brought my head back and my jaw moves when my head hurts fucking hell this girl is going to be the death of me.

"That's the problem he's saying he'll do anything in some good days and let you know" my eyes burn as i hear him speaking while i sit as it is with my legs spread and my back completely leaning against the couch, i suck in my cheeks again placing the cigrett in between my lips, the murder flikker through my eyes as i think of that woman who it could be

"By the way do you want jonathan just for this work or anything else?" He asked his words to make me breath out the smog dances in the air mixing with the atmosphere, creating an art, while my eyes Darkens before i slowly shift them up to meet his, my jaw tickles as i stare at him for a moment he keeps his eyes fixed on me waiting for me to say something

Before i finally open my mouth to speak "he's so good in hacking and he can help us founding left over group of men's whome were already looking for, also I had some questions in my head for him" he hung his head low stearing at the floor before nodding his head in approval, my jaw tickles as i said, i need to know something, and the answers can be only provided by him.

"Mr kim taehyung" jimin quickly snaps his head towards the door when some men barge through it inside the office, i sit as it is, i smoke from my cigrett making the viens on my neck to pop out as i heard the footsteps from a distance before they barge in and i stay unbothered until i slowly pull back the cigrett from my lips and it rests with ease in between my fingers, and breathing out the smog in the air to make another art while they stand and wait there for me to look at them.

I can feel everyone's eyes on me before i finally tilt my head to the side just to see all five of them standing in front of me making me raise my one eye brows at them as jacob Make a disgusting face as if he didn't expect this reaction from me "i thought you're going to be so happy to finally see us" he says shurgged his head in disappointment before i heard namjoon speaking from behind "it's taehyung this is the only reaction, you can expect from him" he says smiling at him

And i nod my head in approval "what do you all want?" I ask them my voice came out deeper and dark as i said while taking a deep breath in knowing exactly by there eyes as they glance on each other knowing exactly what they want "we want you to come with us* Steve says after finally looking back at me meeting my gaze, while i place the cigrett in between my lips again taking a deep breath in sucking my cheeks in as i think of it for a moment.

My eyes peak through there souls making them all furrowed and look at each other, no matter what they're always scared of me in some ways as all that runs through my head even right now is the only way to divert my mind from little fucking woman who is just stuck inside my head all day long making my every single sense to ache just to drive all the way to her place now that i fucking know exactly where she lives it is making me even more eager to see her whenever the fuck i want.

Which i shouldn't be doing yet my inner demon just couldn't help himself because i want nothing more than to corrupt her.

"Where?" I asked them finally making my voice deeper and cold as they stared at me for a moment before Steve shrugged his shoulder and open his mouth to speak "anywhere we'll see there's lots of bars just come" he says while they all stand waiting for my approval  folding there arms against there chest as if ready to do whatever i ask them.

I stare at them for a moment before slowly pulling the cigarette out of my mouth placing it on the ash tray breathing out the smoke my eyes Darkens before i slowly get up, without even glancing at them for once, my both hands travel to grab the buttons of my coat closing it, while walking towards the door they glance at each other before smile appears on there lips and i can feel them smiling when i step out of the office and call them when there's all left behind right there "let's go"

Tᴀᴇsʟᴠᴛᴛᴋʀɪsᴛᴇɴ