chapter 13

•♪Kᴇʟʜᴀɴɪ - (ɢᴀɴɢsᴛᴀ sʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴅᴏᴡɴ)

I walk through the corridor, my eyes burn as i look for the same figure i saw coming here before, after leaving the stage i followed her, and saw her coming at this direction but she's no where, my mask and gloves are on, nobody could see my face, the only face she has seen of mine is the one with mask not without it, i don't want her to see it yet, so there's not a chance I'm letting her know what had she just done to the most heartless man.

Who can just end her life with a moment of time, but she had just fucked up a mind of a the most feared billionaire and a gangster, i don't want her to see the face behind it not yet, my jaw tickles as with each breath i take the same sweet smell of pomegranates enters my lungs, how the fuck i can smell her everywhere from where she just past, her smell is so fucking sweet and so fucking hard and it's mixing with something more

There's something about her in her scent it's not just what I'm thinking there's a little essence of some flower which I'm unable to recognise, and I'm fucking loosing it with each time it enter my lungs, the darkness flikker through my eyes as i slowly turn my head to the side when i saw the door of a room slight open, the light reflecting out of it, a golden light making me furrowed as i take few steps towards the same direction.

Stearing inside the room, squinting my eyes as i look inside through the half open door, before bringing my one hand up and placing it over the wooden surface, it makes a crack sound, as it did and i squeeze my eyes as i scan everything in that room until something catches my attention, it's a changing room, the essentials of make up and dresses are lying down there, they're probably of the dancers who are on the sayge but something there makes my feet move.

To walk inside as i slowly bend over my one knee, my eyes burn and Darkens my one knee touches the ground as i scan the ballet shoes lying infront of me, the rage flikker through my eyes as i remember very well or how mesmerized she fucking make me by dancing in these, i remember very well it's hers, they're very light pink, the fragile design and there laces open

My hand reaches forward to grab one from the pair in my grip, and my jaw clenches while a curse leaves my lips.

Her feets are so fucking small, like a fucking kid, making an unknown sarcastic smirk to appear on the corner of my lips, of how fucking cute i found it on the other hand it makes me eager to have her, as i curse again and something about them makes me wonder, why would she leave them here.

My eyes Darkens as i stare at them for a moment my one knee over the ground while my thumb slightly cressed the shoe as my eyes scan it for a moment before my jaw tickles and placing it down i grab both the pairs together before picking them up.

The veins on my neck and arm pop out as my muscles tighten as slowly getting up i walk towards the door, staring at both the directions my eyes burn as i look for a single figure just to find the hall empty before marching out of there just in search for that little rabbit of mine