chapter 8

•♪Kᴇʟʜᴀɴɪ - (ɢᴀɴɢsᴛᴀ sʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴅᴏᴡɴ)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

•♪Kᴇʟʜᴀɴɪ - (ɢᴀɴɢsᴛᴀ sʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴅᴏᴡɴ)

"what do you think?" He asked, his voice echoes my ears but my mind is stuck at one place, i suck my inner cheeks in and let the smog enter my lungs, the cigarette resting with ease between my fingers, I've been smoking too much since i saw that little human last time, and i don't have any idea why, i just couldn't stop she has never left my head since then.

My eyes Darkens as i eye the city outside, while my jaw slightly moves.

Squeezing them slightly, i try to figure out every question running inside my head for her ones which i should've asked her but didn't because i was so fucking mesmerized by her that i forget who the fuck i am, and what the fuck was going on and every single time this thought cross my head, it makes me curse myself just like right now as i hung my head low and curse under my breath once breathing out the smog with my one hand dipped inside my pocket make a tight fist, revealing the viens all over my arm.

And i heard him speaking again "taehyung are you ok you seem off?" He asked, i can feel his eyes on me, as i try to get back to my senses, i should have to consult with a fucking doctor if this kept going on like this, i don't think this is fucking normal to me, because this is not who i am, this is not something that usually happens to me, i need a fucking therapy.

A low growl left my lips as i felt myself aching for her, making my eyes burn as i feel everything going inside me the demon inside me wants to take control as i try hard to hold it back, on the other hand that fucking breathtaking face kept haunting me, I'm going to fucking start haunting her back if this kept continuing like this.

"Yah im fine" i reply to him, my voice came out deeper and raspy, as i try to take control over my blowing senses last time i broke the fucking glass in my hand, and i don't know how far her thoughts are going to push me, as if she's driving me mad something which shouldn't be happening because that's so fucking out of my rules but i seem not being able to help myself either.

Taking a deep breath in my teeth clenches together, i slowly turn around my feet as i march towards the chair in my office to take a seat, my eyes kept burning and my body heating up, making me sweat and i wish nothing more then to remove every single piece of clothes from my body "you have security camera at your place did you check it?*

I asked him, trying to divert my mind from her thoughts while the darkness flikker through my eyes when i slowly lean my back against the couch "yes i have, but there faces barely clear" i heard him and hummed in response, taking another deep breath with cigrett resting between my lips "they must be send by Jasper, and they must be there to kill you" my voice came out deep and cold as i speak whith my eyes fixed on the table, i never look up in his eyes

Just because my mind is somewhere else.

"What the fuck?" His words make me shift my gaze up to him, breaking through my thoughts as my eyes got froze on him when i see the fear on his face with his eyes froze on the floor slightly widened as if he's already dead, he gulp hard and his mouth hung open "i don't want to die not yet" he says and i didn't budge my eyes away from him in disbelief.

Is this man even serious right now?.

His head slowly tilts to face mine as his eyes directly meet mine, he got froze for a moment everything went silent and murder dance through my eyes with a cigrette inside my mouth as i rip him apart just to bring him back to the reality as soon he blink multiple times and clear his throat looking everywhere but not me.

My jaw slightly moves when he straightens himself on his seat and later opens his mouth to say something again "by the way did you sign the contract Connor sends?" He asked

And i shift my gaze away from him to the files in front of me before i speak while my one hand reaches for the one i want to give him "yes and for your information the Connor company is now ours, so make sure to take care of it" my jaw clenches as i said before throwing the particular file towards him and his eyes widened.

While he quickly picked it up "nooo way are you serious?" He asked once he opens the file and slowly look up at me with a smirk on his lips and his eyes bright while i stare at him for a moment before opening my mouth to speak "yes! Yes I am because i don't take everything as a fucking joke every single time" i growl and throw my head back against the chair with my jaw clenches and the muscles of my neck tighter i place the cigrett in between my lips again "oh ya-yes i"

I heard him his voice came out low while my eyes froze on the white cealing and i press my teeths together hard when those eyes just runs infront of my eyes again as well as that fucking killing smell of her body.

"Well now are we really doing the work he handed us?" He asked and his question makes me slowly breathe out there are some of my rules which i can never break for many reasons and one is that once i make a deal with someone for something in return, i do it as my given words, not following my words is not what i am known for, even though i know now that his company is fucking mine i don't have to bother doing it but i will.

I never go off my words, as well as my rules, that comes for me first then everything else.

"Yes we will we have to find out about the girl and for that we need jonathan"

"Jonathan?" He asked i know there are very less chances we will be able to find him out but there's no one better than him in tracking people, he just need some information and there he gets everything clear in seconds also he's a good artist so can clearly draw a picture of that girl if there men's have already seen her

"Do you forgot it's been years we haven't seen him?" He says while i take a deep breath in before bringing my head back and humming to him in response, sucking my cheeks, i let the smoke take control over me before breathing out a heavy breath and opening my mouth to reply to him "yes i remember but you're going to do this work for me"

His eyes squeeze together on my words while it took a moment for him to get what I'm saying to him as he quickly nod his head in yes before any other question leave his lips "ok but what if no one knows where he is?" He asked and my eyes darkened on his words, the murder danced through my black eyes while my body stiffened as i open my mouth to reply him "then I'll do it by myself"

I said throwing the left over cigarette on the ash tray in front of me, as I shift my gaze to meet his.

His eyes shift from my face to my hand which throws the cigrett before the next question left his mouth "what about that wound how's it?" He asked, my brows furrowed, i glanced at the same spot as well turning around my palm to face it before opening my mouth to speak "well i Haven't checked it yet" i said

Raising my one eye brow before i quickly hear him speaking "what are you kidding me you haven't even changed the bandage since then, no don't tell me you haven't even opened it once are you being serious" his question makes my jaw tickle, as i rip through his eyes when he ask me that as if i don't know how to take care of myself and i fucking hate when someone even try to consern about me, i barely let him do all this and last night i accept the piece of cloth he gave me because i was not in my sense. And my mind was fucked up.

His questions are just doing nothing but poking my temper because he knows it all "o-ok i know you don't like it but please do care of it" he says before quickly getting up before i burst on him and hesitate, walking towards the door and the moment he opens it he stops on his tracks.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Tᴀᴇsʟᴠᴛᴛᴋʀɪsᴛᴇɴ