chapter 5

•♪Kᴇʟʜᴀɴɪ - (ɢᴀɴɢsᴛᴀ sʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴅᴏᴡɴ)

I walk to the left side of my table, my eyes stuck on the papers lying infront of me when someone just barge inside my office without any knock and without any permission and it can be only one person to do that "hey taehyung Connor is here, he says he had something for you" i heard jimin speaking while my brows furrowed as my eyes landed on the one file of swan club

Before i open my mouth to speak "bring him in" i ordered my voice came out deeper and cold as i said while my one hand slowly reach for the file pulling it out under the other files, swan club, a club of ballerina dance and a bar as well, my eyes squinted when i open the file and get through it my jaw slightly moves while before i read more further i heard a familiar voice echoieng my ears.

"Mr kim taehyung" my eyes Darkens as i slowly shift them infront just to see Connor standing infront of me, with a stick in his hand which he use as support to walk, my jaw tickles as i shift my gaze to the file again, i close it back and throw it on top of the table, turning around and walking towards the leather chair place infront of my table pulling it out, i take a seat, my muscles tighten and my eyes burn.

I slowly lean my back against the chair and brought my one leg to rest on top of other, he watches my every move standing right infront of my eyes as i take my hand forward to grab a single cigrett in between my fingers once i shift my dark gaze to meet his again "what are you here for?" I asked him, my voice colder then before and my eyes sharper as they stirke through his chest letting him know one single mistake of his words and he'll be dead.

Resting the cigrett with ease in between my lips and opening the lid of the samll metal box to let the small flame free in the air when i hear him speaking "i have a work for you" his words makes me shift my gaze towards him as he walks and takes some steps near before stopping on his trackes when he sees me already stearing at him, I suck my cheeks in as i take a deep breath in, letting the smog fill my lungs up, his eyes got froze on mine and he gulp before opening his mouth to ask "can i?" He asked and murder dance through my eyes.

I hold the cigrette in between my fingers before gesturing him with the same hand towards the chair and he quickly shift his gaze away as he pull the chair out and walk to the side to take a seat, i watch his every move, the muscles of my neck tighten and my eyes burn while i breath out the smoke filling in my mouth when he finally sits down and open his mouth to say something "i want you to kill someone" he says once shifting his gaze towards me again.

The heat flikker through my eyes on his words as i slowly breath in the smoke to let it fill me up and not let me loose the control over my senses as i shift my gaze away from him eyeing the cigrett in my hand before i open my mouth to ask him "kill whome and why?" I asked him he huffed and hung his head low looking down as i heard him speaking again "my men's killed someone days ago and they didn't realise there's been a girl hiding there who watches it all"

He says his brows furrowed and my eyes shift towards his face just to clearly see the tension and frustation covering it, the drop of sweat slipping down the corner of his head, i slowly breath out and hear him continuing "she ran away and they were unable to catch her" his eyes shifts to meet mine again as he said "you have men's to make it work don't you?" I ask him my voice deeper and colder making him gulp again sending chills down his body as i stare right though his soul looking for any glimps of lie.

"I have but they're of no use they tried to kill her but she always ran away now i don't belive there's anyone who can kill her other then you" my head leaned back as my eyes Darkens more while i open my mouth to speak sucking my inner cheeks again with the cigrett placed in between my lips "and why would I do this for you?" I ask him i can clearly see on his face how badly he's terrified of everything going down in case the girl he mentioned spills out everything she saw, i can clearly see how badly he wanted her dead and i know him very well how much the thought of loosing everything terrifies him. But there's so much more because that cannot be the only reason to bring him all the way at my place, there's more and i can clearly see it, he had just told me the half of it.

Just so how much he's terrified of his build up business going down, So much he didn't care of his life anymore then, the reason why he had his one leg broke, and there's not a chance in hell I'm doing this until i had all i want from him, i never had the urgency to work for anyone or take something from someone because i already have enough more then, he's got or he can get in the future, no one can ever make enough in there whole fucking life as much as i already have, I'm a Fucking richest man all over the world but yet i want to corrupt every single thing he had.

Because i know how it'll make him suffer and now he has no other way to get through it other then me.

"What do you want, just say it and it's yours" he says, as if i already don't know he would do anything to save himself, a mischievous smirk appears on my lips as i pull the cigrett away from my lips and breath out a heavy breath before i slowly bring my head back to meet his eyes directly, my jaw clenches and i open my mouth to make his heart beat stop "your whole infra company all of it" i said and his eyes got froze on mine

His brows furrowed and his mouth parted as if he wanted to say something but nothing is coming out "b-but i would have left with nothing if i do that how will i-"

"I'll pay you for that you'll work as it is nothing will change it's just you wouldn't be the owner of the company anymore" my jaw tickle and i keep my eyes fixed on him and watch him all shocked looking at me, the anger and nervousness clear on his face as he looked down not knowing what to do and he knows he had not choice "and since you've already came inside to make a deal you cannot leave Connor until we make through it"

No offence, but he'll go hell or high, he had no choice anymore, if he choose to walk outside that door, he'll die, and he had already realised his mistake to even step in here.

I warn him, my eyes burn and he gulps hard, the sweat covering all over his face as if he's going to die just thinking about it right here right now and i love watching him suffer, he's a man with so much pride, he thinks no one is richer then him even he said that few times in his interview and yet i love watching him going down, because there's no one born who won't bend over there knees for me whenever the fuck i want

"Ok" he says and i nod my head as i breath out again "good choice Connor now you can have a leave and send your company's document as soon as possible before i have to get there and, take it on my own" i said as i throw the cigrett on the ash tray, slowly bringing my leg down on the ground again as i lean closer to his seat "i hope you don't want me to do that do you?"

His eyes blink multiple times as he stare at me for a moment as i rip his soul apart from his body and i see him gaining his all courage when he open his mouth to speak "i want y-you to give me your words you'll kill that woman" he says clench his teeths and my eyes darkens as i keep his gaze fixed on his before i open my mouth to speak "I'll give you my words her body will be right infront of your fucking shitty face"

One of my rules, when i make a deal with someone, i never turn my back on my words, and when i do, there's nothing that can ever Fucking stop me.

Tᴀᴇsʟᴠᴛᴛᴋʀɪsᴛᴇɴ