Alpha - The Curse - Chapter 30

Start from the beginning

"You're such a tease. Do you like it like this? Hmm~? Just us... in the dark~?" Taehyung whispered, sensually speaking against her soaked hair with his lips pressed against her ear. Sora didn't respond and tried to push his hand off her body, so he chuckled and groped her breasts, causing her to jerk against his body. Taehyung lowered his face to suck on the crook of her neck while pinching her sensitive tips.

The alpha lowered his free hand to draw her waist against his crotch under the water, carefully tracing his fingers downward to reach between her legs. She slightly jerked again at his dirty touch, attempting to thrust her body forward- but he wouldn't release her body and resumed touching her inappropriately while kissing the crook of her neck. She softly gasped as he inserted his fingers inside her private part to heat up her body.

Kim Taehyung lustfully nibbled her shoulders until her body tensed up against his. Taehyung smiled at her strange muteness and accelerated his finger's movement until he felt her body vibrating in pleasure. He was determined to make her moan his name, so he pressed his soaked tongue against her shoulder wing to stroke her sensitive skin.

"O-Oppa!" An unfamiliar voice finally shrieked.

Taehyung immediately halted at her voice with a blank mind. The sea grew hushed as he held her naked body against his hard crotch. Slowly, the woman... rotated her body to face him with her watery eyes, causing Taehyung's heart to thump hard against his chest. A jolt of fright violently shocked his dazed mind to the core... until he felt his body... turning cold. Chul Hwa-young stood before him... with her frightened gaze on his drunken face. She was on the verge of tears.

"W-What- What are you doing here?!" Taehyung stuttered as his heart hammered in dread. The alpha unconsciously stepped away from the woman. Hwa-young whimpered while covering her chest and lowered her head to cry in pain, unable to express her feelings after being raided by Kim Taehyung's touch.

"Why did you touch me- Ah?!" Hwa-young sniffled, shrieking in a broken voice. Taehyung angrily seized her wrist to yank her with all his might.

"Why didn't you say anything when I was on the shore?!" He seethed with his raging pupils on her frightened face.

Hwa-young fearfully tugged her arm back and tried to paddle away to escape the alpha. But he angrily grabbed her shoulder to restrain her. She yelped out of fright, so he immediately covered her lips to stop her from attracting attention from the beach. Hwa-young's body quivered under the water in fear as the powerful alpha arrested her helpless body against his masculine torso.

"Oppa!- I was- in shock when you appeared- because- my clothes weren't with me- I thought you'd leave-" Hwa-young fearfully explained. The darkness inside Taehyung abruptly plagued his body as he dangerously fumed over her. Squelch. Hwa-young sucked in her breath in terror as Taehyung wrapped his shaky fingers around her throat, narrowing his deadly eyes on her frightened face.

"Don't... you... dare... utter... a word... to... Sora..." He gritted, lowering his killer eyes on her. Hwa-young's lips trembled out of control upon his deadly warning. She frantically nodded in agreement... with her hands clasped over Taehyung's suffocating grip around her throat. The sea grew hushed again. Taehyung... heavily panted... roughly shoving her into the deep end and turned to storm toward the shore.

"Ah!- Oppa! I can't swim- Oppa!-" Hwa-young screamed as she fearfully splashed in the sea. Taehyung didn't look back, walked onto the beach, and pulled his shirt over his soaked torso. Hwa-young desperately screamed for his attention, but Taehyung ignored her call, hastily pulling on his trousers in a hurry. Silence. He halted, quickly turning to scan the dark sea. Hwa-young disappeared from sight.