Come over

**

I arrive home late. Didn't expect to be out this long. It's almost 8 pm.

"Welcome back, Angie."

My mom greets me and puts a plate of fresh steaming food in front of me.

"Hey, mom. Sorry it got so late."

She smiles at me.

"You wrote me so it's all okay. You're old enough to be out late as long as you're careful."

I nod with a smile and dig in. All that panic and stress made me hungry. After I'm done I head for a shower. I turn on some of my music and dance the choreos of Just Dance and sing while showering. I head to my room in a towel and continue to sing and dance while drying my hair. Then I decide to play a little round and put on a tight and sexy shirt over my bra and some shorts as I turn on the game, feeling quite sassy. I turn on my playlist with the naughtiest songs I found in game and start, moving my hips the best I could. For my favorite song I need a chair to dance around so I grab one and start. Dancing around the chair and making sexy moves there, I'm fully in my element. For the end pose I have to look to the left, which is my window. Frozen in shock in my overly sexy pose, my eyes lock with Tom's, who's resting his head on his left hand on the window frame. He has a mischievous smirk on his face. It takes multiple seconds for me to realize in what position and outfit I am. Once I finally do, I cover my upper body with my arms, hide on the ground and scream.

"Angie?!"

My mom calls and barges into my room.

"Angie! Are you okay!?"

My mom puts her hands around me, worry in her eyes as she looks at me.
I look out of the window but can't see Tom anywhere. I smile at my mom and nod.

"Y..yeah... there was a spider."

My mom's eyes widen. She hates spiders. Just like me.

"Is it still here?"

Her eyes dart around the room.

"Haha no. It went out of the window."

She sighs in relief and I laugh at her. Soon we laugh together and I forget the actual reason why I screamed.

***

It's the next day I sit on the small wall at the bus stop, lost in thoughts when suddenly my view is blocked by something red.

"Huh?"

I take a harder look so I see a beautiful red rose hair clip and I go down to the person holding it.

"A little sorry for scaring you
yesterday."

"Tom..."

He holds his hand with the hair clip towards me and gives me a wink. Then his eyes dart to my hair, then back into my eyes.

"May I?"

It takes me a moment to understand what he means. I nod hesitantly and jump off the wall. He unties my ponytail and lets my long hair fall down. His warm hand brushes my cheek, causing a little sound to escape my lips. He smirks. After he tucks some of my hair behind my ear, he takes the hair clip and ties it into my hair. I can feel my cheeks blushing up
as he eyes me seriously and then that mischievously smile from yesterday is on his lips again.

"Not bad. Knew this would fit the pink of your cheeks nicely."

He nods, seeming pleased with himself and bends into my ear, pushing me against the wall.

"So Angie..."

His whisper makes me shiver.

"I hope you're not angry at me anymore?"

I swear I could hear his smirk, as he brushes his lips on my neck.

"Ngh..."

I hear him chuckle.

"Well?"

"I..n..no..."

His lips still at my neck, I try to talk but I can barely say anything.

"That's a good girl."

He pulls away so I can see his devilish grin.

"Growing weak around me faster with every time, I see. You gotta be more careful with these pretty cheeks of yours."

He touches my cheek with his hand and then chuckles as he pulls away and leaves for the bus that just started the engine.

***

As I arrive at school grounds, my phone's notification sound goes off.

***

Tom Kaulitz: Hey, I know its on short notice but I forgot to ask you yesterday. We're meeting today at my place to just hang out. You can come if you want. I can teach you some more note reading than as well if you'd like. No must, just some fun with friends to get to know each other better.

***

I

stare at my screen as Alia comes
jumping at me.

"Morning, Angie!"

My eyes don't leave my phone as I answer her absently. Hers follow down to the message.

"You should go."

I look at her.

"Really? I don't have my clothes with me... and it's his place... is that really a good idea?"

She nods.

"You can easily get ready at home. Since it's literally next door. And
maybe like this, you will get close
to them faster and all of this act will become natural to you."

I wonder..

"Okay. I'll go."

Alia gives me thumbs up and turns towards the school building.

"See ya later then. Gotta run an errand for math before class. Promised the teach."

I nod and wave at her. Then I look down at my phone, typing the
answer to Tom.

***

Sam: Hey Tom! Sounds really cool. When and where? I don't know where you live.

***

I obviously do but would be pretty
freaky if I'd just show up without
asking.

*

**

Tom Kaulitz: Sweet. Looking forward to it. Gonna send you the details later. Teacher's annoying.

***

I giggle to myself and head into my

class.

**