Straight Guys Can Fuck Ch. 2

Start from the beginning

Ryan glanced over at me. "Ready to drop the towel and make a run for it?"

I nodded weakly and Ryan dropped his towel and made a mad dash down the beach towards the water. I did the same and was off running down the beach towards the crashing waters of the Atlantic Ocean in nothing but my birthday suit. As I did so, Ryan got a good lead on me, as I've stated he's always been much more athletic than I am, and it showed here. As my eyes fully adjusted to the night, I got a good view of Ryan's firm ass bouncing up and down as he ran towards the dark waters.

Then he hit the water and dove in as a wave came crashing in on the beach. I then saw Ryan come up out of the shallow water and begin to splash around the waves. Then I hit the water and dove through a wave as well.

For the next 20 minutes or so Ryan and I splashed around the water like we were kids again, riding the waves nude into the beach, and then trying to land in a way as to not scrape our most sensitive areas off the coarse sand as the waves sent us crashing ashore.

We splashed out a bit off the shore, so that the water was up past my waist, we turned and looked out, trying to get a glimpse at the next wave coming from deep out into the ocean's darkness. What I saw was one of the biggest waves I've ever encountered.

"Holy shit here comes a big one Mark. Get ready to ride that bad boy in!" Ryan shouted at me. I wasn't too sure about what this wave might do to us, but I followed anyway, and crouched down in the water in the proper stance to ride this huge wall of sea water into the beach.

The wave hit me off guard and I was sent tumbling under in a torrent of salt water with no sense of which direction I was heading in. I smacked into something else before the wave shot me out water and smacking onto the beach, and whatever I hit into flew with me and landed half on top of me.

As I spit out some salt water, and opened my eyes, I looked up into the dripping wet face of my companion Ryan. He had a look of excitement on his face, "That was sweet as hell!" He proclaimed. It was then I noticed his half-aroused penis was touching my right leg.

As the coarse sand dug into my ass cheeks I wondered if Ryan noticed that his cock was on my leg yet. He just looked down at me for what seemed like hours, but was really only a few seconds before I could reply.

"Yeah..." I said meekly. Then I just lay there, nude on the beach, breathing heavily for a few moments. My cock was growing to a fully erect state, and I could also feel Ryan's dick begin to get larger, and harder.

"My dicks on your leg." He stated.

"Yeah..." I stuttered.

"Would you rather it in your mouth?" He asked as if it were nothing.

"Y-Yea-yeah..." I stammered out. with that he got onto his hands and knees, and spun around, his legs now on either side of my head, and his engorged prick pointing straight at my mouth.

I reached up and wrapped my hand around his thick member, which as I've stated before, was larger than mine, just like Ryan's muscles. I pulled it down to my mouth and opened wide sticking it in.

I began moving my head up over his prick and then dropping it back down to the sand, over and over, with his cock tightly with in my lips. I felt his hot breath on my stiff cock as I continued my work, now swirling my tongue on the tip of his purple headed soldier. Then I began to took my head sideways as I moved up and down on his prick, just as I had seen all the hot chicks do in the porn tapes Ryan had snuck to the beach house in his bag that we had watched on a few occasions late at night in our room.

As I quickened my pace, I felt Ryan's breath on my cock begin to come much faster as he began to pant. Then I felt Ryan's hand wrap around my inferior member, and then I was in his hot warm mouth, being swirled about, licked up and down, and deep throated like a pro!