Chapter 35: Final Showdown

(As the sun dips below the horizon of Kuoh Town, casting an orange glow across the city, Quinton and Nicholas prepare to fight the Arch Orphnoch.)

Quinton: You will not prevail, Orphnoch!

STANDING BY!

RAMPAGE BULLET!

RAMPAGE BULLET!

(Nicholas forces the Progrisekey open and places it on his Shotriser.)

ALLRISE!

KAMEN RIDER! (X2)

Quinton/Nicholas: Henshin!

AWAKENING!

FULL SHOTRISE! GATHERING ROUND! RAMPAGE GATLING! MAMMOTH! CHEETAH! HORNET! POLAR BEAR! SCORPION! SHARK! KONG! FALCON! WOLF!

(Quinton changes into Kamen Rider Faiz (Blaster Form) while Nicholas Becomes Kamen Rider Vulcan (Rampage Gatling). Arch Orphnoch shoots a blast on the two riders, but they dodge and Faiz shoots a blast too, but Arch Orphnoch deflects it. Vulcan shoots some Hornet stingers before charging at him, but gets shoved off. As the Orphnoch prepares to destroy his Shotriser, Faiz charges at him and swings his Blaster at him, but the Orphnoch dodges the attacks before punching him and sending him sprawling.)

Vulcan: HEY!

Vulcan: HEY!

(Arch Orphnoch prepares to use his finisher.)

POWER! ELEMENT! SPEED! ALL RAMPAGE!

(The emblems of all 10 of RampageVulcan's component Progrisekeys line up in front of his Shotriser before he charges it with multicolored energy and the wing on his back digs into the ground, bracing him. He then fires a large bullet surrounded by rainbow energy that briefly transforms into the Shooting Wolf Rider Model before striking Arch Orphnoch while Faiz performs his finisher as well.)

EXCEED CHARGE!

(Faiz performs his empowered Crimson Smash as both his kick and Vulcan's large bullet hit Arch Orphnoch.)

RAMPAGE ALL BLAST!

(Arch Orphnoch roars in agony as he explodes. As the dust settles, Faiz and Vulcan stand side by side, their breathing heavy and labored. Their armor bear the scars of battle, testament to their unwavering resolve. The city around them breathe a sigh of relief, its streets echoing with the collective gratitude of those who had been saved.)

Faiz: We did it.

(Vulcan nods in agreement with a triumphant smile hidden behind his mask. The battle was won.)

(Timeskip)

(Quinton is seen with his harem as they watch some children playing in the park.)

Quinton: It's surely a nice weather today.

Enterprise: It really is. It's like a dream.

Quinton: In the end I was not afraid of the Orphnoch power... but the lust for it. But humans have things only they can do.

Olga: It's true. Everyone has dreams of someone they want to protect. Pretty dreams...

(Meanwhile, Nicholas Grayson watches from afar before leaving to somewhere else.)

(The world is safe thanks to Kamen Rider Faiz.)