Chapter 15: Foursome with the Servants (🍋)

(After classes ended, Quinton goes to the main room of Kuoh Academy, where he is greeted by Artoria (Lancer), Scathach, and surprisingly Mash. But they are wearing some bunny outfits, causing him to blush.)

Artoria (Lancer): (seductively) Like what you see, cutie?

Quinton: (blushes) Artoria... what are you...

 what are you

Mash: Shhh... just relax, senpai.

Scathach: I've talked with your girlfriend lately

Scathach: I've talked with your girlfriend lately. She not only agreed to share you with us, but told us about your liking... (seductively) bunny girls.

Artoria (Ruler): Now sit down and enjoy with us.

(Then Artoria (Lancer) and Scathach pull out his pants and see his hardened member.)

Scathach: Wow, he's really bigger than expected.

(Then both start licking his member while Mash makes out with him. Mash then places his hands into her breast and gestures him to squeeze them, and he does so, making her moan during the kiss. Two minutes later, Mash sits on his face while joining Artoria (Lancer) and Scathach in licking his member.)

Mash: Man, who knew his cock would be so delicious. (to Quinton) Lick me too, senpai.

(Quinton starts licking her, and she moans in pleasure.)

Mash: Aahhhh... his tongue feels so... good...

(The three keep licking his member while he keeps licking Mash harder. And five minutes later, both Quinton and Mash end up cumming. Then Scathach moves Mash off his face and sits on him while Artoria inserts his member in her pussy and starts moving while he licks Scathach.)

Artoria (Lancer): Ahhh... I never thought this would feel so good. I'm so glad to experience this with you.

Scathach: How do you like my pussy? It's tasty, right?

(Quinton moans softly while still licking Scathach.)

Scathach: Now that's a good boy.

(They keep doing it during five minutes, and Artoria (Lancer) feels his member twitching.)

Artoria (Lancer): You can cum inside of me whenever you're ready, sweetie. Fill me up. Let's become one!

Scathach: I'm gonna cum too. (moans) Take my love juice.

(Then the three climax and Artoria (Lancer) smiles.)

Artoria (Lancer): That was amazing, sweetie. Thank you.

(Then it's Scathach's turn to sit on his lap, and she inserts his member inside her pussy before starting to ride him like a cowgirl.)

Scathach: Oh, Quinton... how long I have waited for this moment! Ever since I laid eyes on you, I started developing feelings for you! You're worthy of being my man!

(She keeps moving as she increases her pace.)

Scathach: Oh, fuck... I'm starting to get addicted with this, baby!

(She keeps riding him as he feels his limit approaching and he cums inside of her, making her moan in ecstasy.)

Scathach: So good... thank you...

(Then she gets off while Mash approaches him with a lustful smile and gives him a nice view of her ass.)

Mash: My turn, senpai.

(She squats down and rubs his member between her buttocks, making it hardened again, much to her delight.)

Mash: It looks like we're ready to go!

(She inserts his member into her insides and starts riding him in a Reverse Cowgirl position.)

Mash: I knew that would be so good! (hears Quinton moaning) Your moans are so cute, senpai! Keep it up!

(She rides him faster and he feels his limit approaching again. Unable to hold himself in, he cums inside Mash, earning a loud squeal from her.)

Mash: That was nice! Thanks, senpai!

(Some hours later, they clean the mess they made and leave Kuoh Academy as the screen fades out.)