Chapter 9: A Professor's Confession

(Ever since Quinton returned to Kuoh Academy, he focused on his studies even though he also had time for his girls. His devotion to the studies attracted the attention of one of the professors.)

(He is currently talking with his girlfriends, not minding the boys' jealous glares.)

Quinton: It's good to be back at school.

Chloe: Never thought there could be such thing.

Quinton: Welcome to the modern world then.

Prim: Modern World?

Alicia: That must explain why the houses seem better built.

Quinton: Yeah, there are also asphalt in the roads, which are currently called as streets. There are also cafes, restaurants, movies, malls...

(Suddenly the bell rings.)

Quinton: Well, I can explain the rest later. I gotta go back to class.

(Enterprise kisses Quinton's cheek, and then he goes back to classes. Surprisingly, he is the first to come, and the professor notices him, giving him a seductive look.)

Rossweisse: Nice to see you're the first to come

Rossweisse: Nice to see you're the first to come. Quinton, right?

Quinton: That's right, Professor Rossweisse.

Rossweisse: Just call me Rossweisse when we're alone, cutie.

Quinton: (blushes) Uh... sure.

Rossweisse: Take your seat.

(Quinton takes his seat as Rossweisse follows him, and then she sits on his lap and licks his neck.)

Quinton: What are you...

Rossweisse: Shh, don't be shy, cutie!

(Suddenly the other students come in, and Rossweisse gets up.)

Rossweisse: This isn't over, cutie. I'll be back to you.

(Rossweisse walks to the desk while swaying her hips. Then the students take their seats as Rias, Akeno and Koneko look at him.)

Rias: There's our cutie pie.

Akeno: Ara ara... he's got really prettier than last time. I can't wait to have fun with him.

Koneko: You said it, Akeno. But we gotta keep our cool until the time comes.

(Then the classes started as Rossweisse explained the subject.)

(Timeskip)

(Quinton is seen walking out of the classes as Rossweisse pulls his wrist and takes him to a shrine.)

Quinton: Uh... okay... what's up?

Rossweisse: Well... it may seem rather early for that... but... I love you more than a student...

Quinton: Wait, what?

Rossweisse: You're always devoted to your studies, and you are really different from the other boys.

Quinton: Well, thank you.

Rossweisse: So, do you accept me as your lover?

Quinton: Well, I do, but we gotta make sure to...

????: No need to keep a secret, Quinton.

(Then Rias, Akeno and Koneko come in.)

Quinton: Rias?

Rias: It may seem weird, but Rossweisse is part of my peerage as well.

Quinton: Wait, a professor is part of a student's peerage? That's a first.

(Suddenly Quinton sees a fallen angel.)

Quinton: It looks like we've got company.

(Rias sees the fallen angel and glares at her.)

Rias: Just another fallen angel... when are they gonna learn?

Mittelt: So we meet again, devils

Rias: You've got some nerve to show up even after what happened to your fellow buddies.

Mittelt: I demand a fight.

Quinton: You'll be fighting me, girl. (pulls out his driver) I challenge you.

(Quinton places his driver in his waist and prepares to transform.)

STANDING BY!

Quinton: Henshin!

COMPLETE!

(Quinton becomes Kamen Rider Faiz and charges at Mittelt, grabbing her right arm and throwing her before punching her and slamming her against a tree. Then he keeps beating her until he gives her a punch in the face, sending her sprawling. As he approaches her, she counters by punching and kicking him. As she is about to kick him again, he grabs her leg, much for her surprise, and then he throws her down before kicking her, sending her sprawling again. Finally he places the Faiz Pointer in one of his legs.)

READY!

(Faiz prepares to finish Mittelt.)

EXCEED CHARGE!

(He jumps to the sky and executes his Crimson Smash, kicking through her as she screams in pain and dies.)

(Elsewhere, a dark figure is seen growling in anger as he realizes he is losing his followers.)

????: I don't know who killed my servants. But if whoever did this thinks I'm going to give up on my plans to eradicate humanity. He's gravely mistaken!

(Then the figure reveals to be Kobakiel, and the screen fades out.)

A/N: Rossweisse is on Quinton's Harem now.