Chapter 34: Showdown with the Old Satans

(The sun dipps below the horizon, casting an orange glow across the cityscape as darkness settles in. Quinton stands on the rooftop, an watches the streets below. Suddenly he senses a new threat approaching, a presence that sends shivers down his spine. A chilling wind swept through the alleyways as Katerea Leviathan, a formidable member of Old Satan Faction emerges from the shadows. Her piercing gaze locks onto Faiz. Her presence exudes a sinister aura, one that hinted at the immense power she possesses. Quinton tightens his grip on his Faiz Gear, preparing himself for the imminent clash. His heart pounded in his chest, a mixture of anticipation and unease. He had heard tales of Katerea's ruthlessness.)

Katerea: (smirks) So, you're the famed Kamen Rider Faiz? Let's see if you can live up to the hype

Quinton: I won't let you harm innocent lives. Prepare yourself.

(Quinton then prepares to transform.)

STANDING BY!

Quinton: Henshin!

COMPLETE!

(Quinton becomes Faiz and laps from the rooftop, descending towards Katerea with precision. His boots crash against the pavement, cracking the concrete beneath him. He unleashes a flurry of punches and kicks, each strike aiming to disable her, but she proves be an elusive target. She gracefully dodges his attacks, her movements fluid and calculated. She retaliates with a blast, but he dodges.)

Faiz: I'll have to do this!

(Faiz then prepares to change forms.)

COMPLETE!

(Faiz changes to his Axel form.)

START UP!

(Faiz then starts dashing as he strikes Katerea with precision, but she is somehow still standing.)

3, 2, 1! TIME OUT!

Katerea: You're quick, I'll give you that. But speed alone won't save you from my wrath.

(Katerea unleashes a powerful blast which blows Faiz away. He crashes into a building, and manages to get up. He then pulls out his Faiz Blaster and prepares to change forms again.)

STANDING BY!

AWAKENING!

(Faiz changes forms and charges at Katerea, who charges back at him. He then starts punching her in the gut before punching her face, sending her sprawling. He then turns his Blaster into its Blaster Mode and starts shooting as she dodges. Once she gets close to attack him, he counters with a couple of punches before kicking her in the chest, bringing her down. Suddenly an Orphnoch comes in and kills Katerea. Faiz gets shocked as he sees the familiar creature. It's Arch Orphnoch.)

)