Chapter 14: Meeting Another Lancer

(Quinton is seen in his class as the girls look at him lustfully, but then Enterprise comes in and they have a kiss before the Professor arrives. Everyone sees it's a woman, and the boys start looking at her with perverted eyes, except for Quinton.)

????: Hello, students

????: Hello, students. My name is Scathach, and I'm going to be your new professor.

Students: Hey, Ms. Scathach.

Scathach: Now let's go for the call.

(Scathach then calls for each student's name, and each student raises his/her hand. She then comes to Quinton's name.)

Scathach: Quinton?

Quinton: Here.

(Scathach blushes by seeing Quinton, but then she snaps out of it and resumes her call before starting the class. As the class goes on, Scathach decides to ask a question.)

Scathach: Can someone tell me how far is the distance between Earth and Moon?

(Everyone is silent.)

Scathach: Anyone?

(Quinton raises his hand.)

Scathach: Yes, Quinton?

Quinton: 384.400 km.

Scathach: Correct. (in mind) Wow, cute and smart.

(Then the bell rings.)

Scathach: Well, that's all for today, class. Dismissed.

(Timeskip)

(Quinton is seen playing golf until he sees the Coral Orphnoch trying to attack a kid, and he prepares to transform, and so does Daiki, who comes in

(Quinton is seen playing golf until he sees the Coral Orphnoch trying to attack a kid, and he prepares to transform, and so does Daiki, who comes in.)

STANDING BY!

KAMEN RIDE!

Quinton/Daiki: Henshin!

COMPLETE!

DIEND!

(Quinton and Daiki transform into Kamen Rider Faiz and Kamen Rider Diend. Then both charge at the Coral Orphnoch and hold him, but Diend gets shoved aside while Faiz exchanges blows with the Orphnoch. Diend then decides to summon Kamen Rider Delta.)

KAMEN RIDE: DELTA!

(Delta is summoned, and helps Faiz against the Coral Orphnoch, but both get thrown aside

(Delta is summoned, and helps Faiz against the Coral Orphnoch, but both get thrown aside. Then Diend decides to finish the Coral Orphnoch himself.)

FINAL ATTACK RIDE: D-D-D-DIEND!

(Diend shoots through the Coral Orphnoch, finishing him.)

(Next day)

(Quinton is seen in the halls as Scathach approaches him.)

Scathach: Hey, Quinton.

Quinton: Oh, hello, Ms. Scathach.

Scathach: Could you come to the main room after class is over?

Quinton: I don't know why, but... sure.

Scathach: Okay, see you after classes.

(Scathach kisses Quinton's cheek before walking away while swaying her hips, causing him to blush. She notices that and giggles as the screen fades out.)