Chapter 11: Dark Elf's Lust (🍋)

(Quinton is seen laying on his bed as Olga is sitting on his gaming chair playing some games. He then wakes up.)

Quinton: Ugh! I need to get up... and take a bath.

(Olga's ears perk up as he hears the word "bath" as she turns around in the chair and pauses the game.)

Olga: Then how about we take a bath together, my king?

Quinton: Well... okay, let's go.

(Both get up and go to the bathroom. Once they get in there, Quinton takes off his clothes as Olga watches him intently.)

Quinton: I know you're watching me.

Olga: You've got a perfect body, my king. I like that.

Quinton: Thanks, now it's your turn to get undressed.

Olga: Eager to see me naked? What a naughty boy. But I'll strip for you.

(She strips naked, showing off her breasts and her well-shaved pussy.)

Olga: How do you like your queen's body?

Quinton: (blushes) I admit... you're really sexy. Now let's take a bath.

Olga: Fufu... alright, my king.

(Then they get into the bathroom and relax in the water.)

Quinton: Ah... I needed this...

Olga: Have things been stressful lately?

Quinton: Yeah. I still have my responsibilities as a Kamen Rider.

(Olga stands up from the water, showing off her naked body, starts moving over to Quinton, sits on his lap and places her breasts on his face.)

Olga: I'll take care of your need.

(Quinton feels her hand grabbing his member as she lines it up with her pussy before dropping down in his lap. His dick goes all the way into Olga as she moans in pleasure as he hits her womb.)

Olga: So big. You are my king.

(Olga starts bouncing in Quinton's lap with her breast bouncing in his face. She cupped her breast holding them for him.)

Olga: Here, my king. Suck them as much as you want.

(Quinton takes the invitation as he begins sucking her left breast while squeezing her right breast, sending her deeper into pleasure as she continues bouncing on his lap.)

Olga: (moans) How do you like my pussy, my king?

Quinton: That feels good.

(Then he lifts her off his member, bends her over the wall and pushes his member back inside of her.)

Olga: Ah...

(Quinton starts thrusting as his manhood slams against Olga's womb as she moans with her tongue sprawling out of her mouth.)

Olga: (moans) Punish this naughty queen.

(Quinton spanks her ass, making her moan while still thrusting in her as his manhood repeatedly hits her womb.)

Quinton: I'm gonna cum, Olga!

Olga: Go ahead! Cum inside of your naughty queen! Release it all!

(Quinton continues hitting Olga's womb before shooting all of his cum straight into her causing her to moan out in pleasure before he pulls out of her. He sits down next to the bath while his member is still hard.)

Quinton: Holy crap... so tired...

(A knock on the door is heard as Chloe opens it up and gets in the bathroom.)

Chloe: My lord, have you seen... mistress... Olga...

(Chole had seen the scene in front of her with Olga and Quinton as cum flowed out of Olga's Pussy and Quinton's hardened member standing high.)

Quinton: C-Chloe?

Chloe: I see you and mistress Olga were having a fun time. Allow me to clean you off, my lord.

(Chloe approaches Quinton, and takes his manhood into her mouth. He throws his head back at the amazing blowjob skills Chloe is showing, and he cums inside her mouth.)

Olga: I see Chloe is having fun herself. But I want more as well, my king.

Chloe: My lord, give me more.

(Quinton and Chloe have their fun with him all night.)

(Chapter Ends)