Chapter 5: Facing the Black Dogs/Diend Appears

(Quinton is seen travelling with his new harem to a place, where they see some dark elfs being captured by some mercenaries.)

Quinton: What the hell is going on?

Citizen: It's the Black Dogs, the deadliest mercenaries in history. They are planning to betray the Knights and their leader seeks to create a sex empire.

Quinton: (stern) Not if I can stop him.

(Then he clicks the buttons 5, 8, 2, 1, and Enter.)

COME CLOSER!

(Then a motorcycle named Auto Vajin comes in.)

(Quinton hops on it and secretly follows the mercenaries to where they plan to keep the two dark elfs

(Quinton hops on it and secretly follows the mercenaries to where they plan to keep the two dark elfs.)

Quinton: So this is where their leader is hiding. I gotta do something about it.)

(Quinton presses the "5" button three times.)

STANDING BY!

Quinton: Henshin!

COMPLETE!

(Quinton becomes Kamen Rider Faiz and clicks the buttons 5, 8, 2, 6 and Enter.)

BATTLE MODE!

(Auto Vajin changes to its battle mode, and starts attacking the mercenaries, distracting them long enough for Faiz to reach the cell where a dark elf named Olga Discordia is being kept

(Auto Vajin changes to its battle mode, and starts attacking the mercenaries, distracting them long enough for Faiz to reach the cell where a dark elf named Olga Discordia is being kept.)

Olga: What's this? Another human coming to mock me?

Faiz: Yes, and no.

Olga: What do you mean?

Faiz: I am a human, but I am here to save you.

Olga: What?

Faiz: Trust me. I can get you outta here.

Olga: Wait, before we go. I gotta save Chloe.

Faiz: Where is she?

Olga: (stern) Chained by those bastards.

????: Perhaps I help you guys out.

(They turn to see Daiki Kaito.)

Faiz: Who are you?