𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4

"Matt! Why are you always so complicated?"

"It took us 2 minutes to find our own wands, and here we are... 30 minutes later waiting for Matt's pathetic arse."

"Oh shove off, I must be unique."

"I would say irritating." Matt takes a deep breath, his hands slightly trembling, as he opens the box. Inside lies a wand, sleek and elegant, made of English oak wood. He grasps it firmly and, with a mix of anticipation and nervousness, gives it a hesitant wave. The moment the wand is in motion, a brilliant stream of golden sparks erupts from its tip, filling the air with a dazzling display of magic. Matt's eyes widen, his mouth agape, and a sense of wonder washes over him.

"Ah, I see we have found a match. That wand is 12 inches long, made of English oak wood, and its core is phoenix feather. Powerful indeed." Mr Ollivander beams as he walks towards the frail boy.

"It's... it's amazing!"

"Great, now that we all have our wands... finally... can we go to the Three Broomsticks now? Seb promised us free drinks and since he's such a skinflint I'm quite eager to get my Butterbeer!" The young Hufflepuff presses.

"Alright you twat, we can go." Ethereal sighs in disbelief as she thanks the shopkeeper before exiting Ollivander's. The trio find themselves passing through the large crowd of village, almost tripping on other's feet or bumping into their shoulders. As they approach the bustling center of Hogsmeade, a commotion catches their attention. People scatter and scream, creating a chaotic scene. Panic fills the air.

"What's going on?" Matt breaths out, his eyes widening in shock. Suddenly, a monstrous troll crashes into view, towering over the terrified villagers. It swings its massive club, causing destruction in its wake.

"Evie! Stay back!" Sebastian exclaims as he casts a spell, which doesn't do much.

"There you are! Where were you?!"

"Bombarda!" The trio looks on the side to see a woman dressed in a uniform yelling. "Draw it away from the buildings! Away from the village!!"

The villagers and the officer engage the troll, drawing its attention away from the village center.

"Well, that was a nice introduction to Hogsmeade." Matt chuckles as he scratches his head. "Hopefully we won't need to duel it again."

"We? You were hiding behind a crate." Ethereal mocks as she raises a brow at him.

"Not true! I was playing the bait so you could fight it!"

"Quit it guys, come on. Let's go to the Three Broomsticks." Before they can catch their breath, a thunderous crash resonates nearby. Another troll bursts through a house, its bellowing roars filling the air. "Another troll?!"

"We have to take it down!"  Sebastian dodges the trolls attack as it was about to smash him with it's club.

"Be gone you ugly troll!" Matt exclaims as he casts multiple spells.

"Matt move out! He's gonna-" Before he could react, the club comes swinging his way and propels him against a wall. "... hit you."

The troll makes his way towards Matt's unconscious form when Ethereal levitates a crate and smashes it on it's head.

"Hey! Over here!!" Ethereal yells, the troll growled and made it's decision to run towards her. "Holy cr-"

Evie levitates the barrels and stones of the side and smashes it on the troll, making it unconscious a few seconds and buying enough time to disarm it.

"Guys! We're getting it!" The four of them stand side by side and pushed the troll away by casting various spells. Ethereal is about to cast another one when her wand is surrounded by a glowing white and blue swirl of light. She places her other hand on the end of the wand before swinging her arm and blasting the troll, making it turn into dust.