20

"What?" They all asked at the same time.

"Oh you know..." jeongin replied then whispered to them, "it's their ship name." You could practically hear the smirk in his voice, we'll see it on his face as well obviously.

At his words the rest of his friends all collectively stared at beomgyu. Confusion written all over their faces. Beomgyu in turn just let out a goofy smile and chuckled at them. Quickly making his way to class. Along with the confused group slowly trailing behind him.

All throughout class they kept eyeing beomgyu with a face that screamed your so dead if you don't tell us anything at lunch. Basically, beomgyu was already mentally preparing himself for his loud friends to yell in his face during lunch.

Even if he did try to escape or make an excuse, they would probably be following him home and banging on his door until he told them the truth. Thinking about it just made him sigh, after weighing out his options mentally, he turned to face them and calmed their nerves by giving a simple thumbs up.

The remainder of class went by smoothly, just them all doing a simple chemistry experiment, but most of it was just their teacher blabbing about lab safety.

"Ahhhhhh!" The group heard a scream from somewhere in the back of the room. The whole class turned around to look at one group of four boys, who coincidentally had practically all of their experiment on fire. It but started rushing over once they realized what was happening. When the one that was next to the fire or problably started it was screaming and trying to control the damage."Jisung!"

"Seungmin! Go grab the fire extinguisher!" A boy said, beomgyu recognized him to be bangchan he was in some of his classes. The boy he was talking to seungmin, wasn't very familiar to beomgyu. He only knew that jeongin, felix, and Hyunjin knew him. They apparently knew everyone in that group. "Changbin! Stop complaining and help out!" Chan screeched, wide eyed.

Changbin was also somewhat known to beomgyu since he had a few classes with him as well. Eventually seungmin came back with the fire extinguisher and Changbin helped him put it out. "Jisung!" They all screeched once it was over, "You should have waited for us." Chan sighed.

"It's fine guys..." the squirrel like boy replied, "it's not like our teacher could see it, he's been in the bathroom this whole time." Little did he know that their teacher had arrived as soon as he said those words.

What's more was that jisung was facing his friends, his back to the front of the room. Seungmin just face palmed when Chan was motioning behind jisung. Changbin just stood there with his arms crossed looking at the teacher.

"Ah, he's behind me isn't he." Jisung laughed nervously.

"Yep." Seungmin simply said, popping the p.

"Mr. Han, please stay after class, the rest of your group too." Their teacher instantly said once jisung finally turned around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eventually class ended and they made their way outside. "So when do you plan on telling us the goods gyu." It wasn't even a question, more like a statement from Hyunjin. "Yeah we better hear it today, we're not waiting." Felix said his voice even deeper than normal, probably to let beomgyu's know that he's not playing around.

"Alright, I'll tell you guys during lunch, I promise." Beomgyu replied, wanting no more of those threatening glares from his friends.

They heard the bell ring signifying the end of break. "Well we have to go now, but they're all waiting on the tea beomgyu~" jeongin sung as he hurried away with Hyunjin, heading for his next class. Felix bid farewell and hurried on his way as well, leaving beomgyu and Kai alone.

My Number One (Beomjun/Yeongyu)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें