16

They look so good here 😝 anyways hi and btw if your a stay like me, stream S Class :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hueningkai had ended up putting concealer and foundation on for beomgyu. The only reason being that beomgyu's didn't want the whole school to see him looking like something coming straight out of a horror movie.

He cringed at the thought of all the weird stares he would receive as he walked along the halls.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaand done. Aw, gyu hyung you look so cute." Kai tutted playfully as he aggressively wiped away a fake tear. His fingers went up to pinch beomgyu's cheeks. But with beomgyu's self proclaimed great instincts, he saw through it. He swiftly dodged the hand heading his way, going underneath it and coming back up the other end to grab Kai's hand.

"Hey, no babying your hyung." Beomgyu playfully glared at Kai, his wrist still in hand. "But how can I not baby my hyung when he looks this cute?" Hueningkai winked as he said that with a high pitched voice, but he couldn't hold up the act for long. As he soon found himself holding his stomach, as tears poured right out of his eyes. With the intensity of his laughter.

Meanwhile beomgyu was at a loss for words. His disgusted facial expression doing all the talking for him. He soon retorted to simply giving Kai the dirty eye. With a look that screams

You're dead

He most definitely was because seconds later Kai found himself pinned down on the bus seats laughing even harder than before because he was being tickled to death. The bus was slightly shaking from the back, where Kai was being ruthlessly tickled to death.

Soon enough they had reached school where they walked in only to find their other best friend. Hyunjin, Felix, and Jeongin stood idol talking amongst themselves when beomgyu and Kai entered. Soon they caught sight of them. "Last one to Gyu and Kai owes lunch later!" Shouted Felix as they ran their way across campus.

The smiles and giggles coming from beomgyu and kai ceased completely as the reality dawned on them.

They instantly frowned at the other three of them, seeing them heading full speed in their direction. Not exactly having the will to move, kai and beomgyu stood frozen in fear. Silently hoping that they wouldn't get run over by their best friends.

Well it didn't look like they had any plan stopping, they were barely dodging the people in their way. Ocationally uttering a quick sorry, or pardon me. Felix was in the lead along with Hyunjin and Jeongin only about two or three feet sprinting behind him.

They dashed closer and closer practically gaining on beomgyu and hueningkai who stood still with horror. They were a few feet away when hueningkai shoved beomgyu by the shoulder and dashed behind him. "Hahah I'm so smart, sorry hyung good luck!"

He took off running in the opposite direction leaving beomgyu alone to seemingly get run over. "Kai you traitor!" Beomgyu screeched as he balled his hands into fists, his eyebrows furrowed with a dangerous glare on his face.

Before he could get another word in he saw a flash of blond hair and freckles in front of him. Felix jumped midair and slammed his hands onto beomgyu's shoulders.

"Oww" beomgyu's groaned in pain, what was with him and everyone abusing his shoulders today. Kai had already shoved him super hard earlier, and now this.

"Hahahaha, I won! Oh, hey beomgyu." Felix said excitedly. Sending one of his signature smiles beomgyu's way. Before he immediately slapped beomgyu's shoulders again, in a form of greeting.

It only resulted in another groan of pain from beomgyu. "Lix, please my shoulders. Your gonna kill me if you slap them again."

"Oh I'm so sorry mate." This time flashing an apologetic smile, and quickly removing his hands from the other boy's aching shoulders.

Not a second later Hyunjin arrived running up to them, panting trying to catch his breath. "Hey gyu." He flashed a smile then immediately started panting heavily. Dramatically trying to catch his breath, when also playfully glaring at Felix. Who gave him an angelic smile.

"So how we all doin?" Muttered hueningkai as he suddenly popped out of no where and approached them. "Kai, you almost gave me a heart attack! I feel so betrayed, ugh I'm so gonna tickle you later." Beomgyu made a gun with his hand and pointed it at Kai. Who's eyes flashed with pure terror, he immediately ran behind Felix and Hyunjin who only stared at him with pity.

Soon came an angry jeongin, fighting for breath. "Hi guys, I guess I'm paying for lunch huh..."

"Yup, sorry not sorry." Felix snickered and smiled sarcastically at him. "Your sooo mean hyung." Jeongin whined.

They all started waking their way to class since it started fairly soon. As they walked further beomgyu's could see yeonjun and his friends walking towards them. They were all smiles and laughs as the slowly made their way closer to beomgyu. Yeonjun suddenly looked from his friends straight to beomgyu. The smile on his face still present. Though it gradually began to fade as their eyes locked together.

The smile hadn't left beomgyu's face yet but it also started deteriorating as he noticed the smile leaving yeonjun's face. They walked even closer about to pass by each other. All the while holding eye contact.

Neither of them seemed to want to break it. They just kept it going until yeonjun and his friends were behind them. Beomgyu didn't like yeonjun that was a given by now. Be it their academic rivalry, or just the older's personality in general.

He didn't like him, he knew that himself and he was sure that yeonjun knew too. After all it seemed like the hatred wasn't one sided.

If one thing was for sure though, it was that he didn't know how to feel about the older's smile. It was weird seeing it. Unnatural.

Like it was something off limits for beomgyu, something he wasn't allowed access to, that he wasn't ever supposed to see. Really the only weird thing about it was the weird feeling beomgyu got from staring at it.

Of course he hated him, but how could he hate a smile like that?

No that smile was just something he simply couldn't hate. If seeing the smile was off limits then so was hating it.

His smile, it looked so pure, it wasn't the cocky smile that beomgyu was used to seeing yeonjun wear. It looked...

Like true happiness.

Beomgyu was intrigued.

And oddly enough, he wanted to see more of that smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm trying to pick up the storyline more. I just feel like it was going hella slowly, I only realized when I looked at the previous chapters lol. Anyways have a good night or day. Bye 🫡