6

TaEhYuN sIdE EYe........
Hey how y'all doing :) my house doesn't have a AC so I'm suffering today 😔 but on the bright side, testing week is almost over :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beomgyu was debating on running out of the classroom, or just killing himself.

He would have made an excuse like he had bad vision or something like that. But, he had a feeling this new teacher wasn't the right person to mess around with.

The lady already had a scary face...

She might just be looking for the chance of giving him a bad grade. Which is something he definitely couldn't afford.

So beomgyu sucked up all his pride, tried to manifest his courage, and timidly began the walk towards his demise. He made sure to walk extra slow and drag his feet across the floor.

He could still feel eyes burning holes into his skull which just made it feel worse. A pissed off yeonjun followed close behind him.

"Can you move any slower?" Yeonjun said, though it came out as more of a growl than words.

Well first of all, rude. Second as if he wasn't doing the exact same thing.

All the self pity that beomgyu felt just a second ago. Had dramatically changed by just a split second. But still, he needed to keep his cool. He can't just go off on this guy in front of a class full of kids and a teacher.

He did not want to risk getting a referral or something. So no matter how pissed off he was, beomgyu endured it. And swallowed back his rapidly growing anger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeonjun POV

Oh my god, I know I shouldn't have went off on him or bumped his shoulder earlier. But this guy is seriously pissing me off.

Like beomgyu's not the only one that hates who he got seated with. But is walking slow as hell really necessary? Well at least I know I'm better at him in English.

"I want to watch beomgyu struggle," Yeonjun thought. Thankfully no one noticed the small smirk on his face.

After what felt like ages, beomgyu and yeonjun finally got to their seats. Yeonjun could sense the younger's anger. It was practically seeping out of him.

Looks like Yeonjun found a new hobby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the class went by surprisingly well. Beomgyu honestly didn't know how he had survived so long with yeonjun. Not when he could feel the older's gaze on him throughout the whole class.

It was honestly kinda creepy. Good thing he didn't see the smirk plastered on yeonjun's face. He would be terrified.

Class went by so slowly. Beomgyu peaked at Hueningkai once or twice. Finding him in a similar situation. Hueningkai just looked dead at this point.

He had his head up facing forward, as if he was actually trying to pay attention in class. A pretty perfect fake image, that beomgyu could see right through.

He knew hueningkai was probably dying just like him.

Nor had beomgyu missed the small glances Kai would take at the clock.

As soon as the bell rang beomgyu shot up from his seat and bolted right out the door. Beomgyu definitely didn't want to see or even be near yeonjun any longer than he had already.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter is kinda late today :( but I tried to make it longer 🖤 more testing tmw so Gn or gd to y'all 🫡