5

Farewell neverland, it's honestly one of the best songs I've ever heard. It connects with me sm tbh. Also since it literally has neverland in its name, it reminded me of a Disney puzzle I have... I looked up a pic and renamed the characters 😌 oh and I'm doing the same puzzle rn so I'll post a pic of it when I'm done 🥰 Yas I love puzzles
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now that role has been taken, I will assign seats for everyone."

At this point Beomgyu was cool with anyone but Yeonjun. In fact, he would even beg on his knees to be put with anyone else right now.

"So first row, Kim Seungmin and Yang Jungwon. Next to them, Hueningkai and Kang Taehyun. Behind them, Choi Soobin and Han Jisung."

(Other ppl idk u can imagine them idk who to put anymore)

" Finally in the back we will have Choi Yeonjun and Choi Beomgyu."

"That's so cliche" -Beomgyu, Opening Sequence

"The only reason I put you two in the back is because you're both class toppers. You should have no problem sitting in the back."

And beomgyu was so ready to die.

He could practically feel Yeonjun eyes shooting lasers right through his scull. He was probably just as pisses as he was.

Beomgyu took one last look at hueningkai, looking like a kicked puppy. Kai wasn't looking much better. He had to sit next to one Yeonjun's friends.

But still, it's not like he was sitting next to his actual enemy. Beomgyu didn't know what life had against him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeonjun POV

" Finally in the back we will have Choi Yeonjun and Choi Beomgyu."

Oh god damn it.

Out of everything, anyone, it just has to be this little...

And for a whole year. Why, just why.

Beomgyu was the whole reason I almost had to change schools last year. Just because he ranked first last year. And by half a freaking point...

And now I'm the unlucky one that has to deal with his ass for a whole year.

As yeonjun glared straight into beomgyu's soul he couldn't help but want to make beomgyu feel some of the shit he has to endure.

And for what, just because of beomgyu's big ego. Being number one is way more important to yeonjun than it will ever be to beomgyu.

Why, why did he have to be so god damn annoying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys double chapter today ✨ anyways I'm sleepy. And I have more state testing tmw so imma go to sleep. Gn or gm to y'all 🫡