3

As soon as they saw him, the groups once joy filled smiles, faded into ice cold scowls.

There in front of them stood Choi Yeonjun, Choi Beomgyu's greatest enemy. Yeonjun never did anything too rash, but beomgyu and yeonjun fought a lot.

That caused differences not only between the two of them, but their friends as well. Resulting in both groups considering each other as rivals.

Suddenly Yeonjun tore his gaze away and walked right past them. In the process bumping Beomgyu's shoulder with his own.

Before beomgyu even had the chance to react. Hueningkai was dragging him further down the hall towards their class. With Hyunjin, Felix and IN close behind them.

Sure beomgyu was pretty pissed about what just happened, but he didn't know if he was more pissed or his friends were.

They were visibly glaring at where yeonjun stood, talking to his friends. Looking as if they were about to murder them on the spot.

"Let it go guys, Kai sighed. He's not worth it, he's just mad that he scored second school wide last year."

Even so Beomgyu's couldn't help feel annoyed, he needed number one way more than yeonjun did. At this point he believed that this was a matter of yeonjun ego.

He obviously had some sort of issue if he was willing to purposely bump Beomgyu's shoulder for no reason.

Well if yeonjun had a big ego, so did beomgyu. He wasn't backing down now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beomgyu never really messed around at school. He had to take it seriously. If his parent found out about him slacking off, they would probably have him switch schools or something.

Today was an acceptation thought. Their chemistry teacher didn't assign homework because it was the first day.

He definitely couldn't take this chance for granted. After all who knows when he would get another chance with his friends like this?

When class ended, Kai and beomgyu headed for English class. The one class that beomgyu dreaded.

Beomgyu was usually good in all of his classes. It's not like he was failing, quite the opposite really. But even so, beomgyu dreaded English because he knew that it was the only class that he couldn't naturally succeed in.

With his other classes beomgyu didn't need to study much to do good, but he somewhat struggled in English. Even with the amount of time beomgyu put into the subject, he couldn't seem to grasp it enough to ace the class like he was with others.

English just wasn't his thing. It was the one class where he just couldn't seem to rank 1st. His hard work did get his second though. But it wasn't enough. On top of that, the person that did rank first was always Choi Yeonjun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okie I'm done for today. Testing is so boring 😭 I was like falling asleep today and it took me so long to finish. BUT on the semi bright side, my score improved 😌 welp there's more tmw so Gn to me🫡