14

Hi ppl, summer break finally started, so imma try and post chapters more often😈
Anyways enjoy the chapter :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beomgyu and Yeonjun's last two classes passed by in a blur. Unfortunately they were unlucky enough to have both history and economics together. On the bright side, they didn't sit remotely near each other. Quite the contrary really, they both were seated on practically opposite sides of the classroom.

They weren't ones to complain that's for sure.

As soon as the bell rang beomgyu bolted for the door, he silently thanked his teacher for placing him closest to the door in the seating chart. It worked in his favor.

Beomgyu headed down the hallway nearing the senior locker area, where he knew Hueningkai would be meeting him. He speed walked to his locker, awkwardly shoving his hair out of his face.

To which the wind kept blowing it right back, jeopardizing 99.9% of his vision. He was annoyed but had no choice but to deal with it. Beomgyu couldn't afford to get home late so he didn't have time to keep fixing the misplaced hair that blew in his face.

He sloppily twisted in his locker combination and      forced his backpack's zipper open. Then took out some of his many textbooks and hastily shoved them into the locker. Not forgetting to slam it shut afterwards.

He stood awkwardly waiting for hueningkai to arrive so he could walk home with him. Beomgyu sighed for the who knows what time today, relived that Kai had finally arrived and was walking his way towards him.

Beomgyu greeted kai with a slight smile and made his way towards him. "Wait, what about your locker?" Beomgyu raised an eyebrow and glanced at kai. "Don't worry, I already put my textbooks away before I came to you, Gyu hyung."

Ok let's go then, beomgyu replied, having already taken off in the direction of the bus stop.

"Wait for me!" Kai whined in a high pitched voice as he sprinted towards beomgyu at full speed.

Beomgyu chuckled as he saw hueningkai's panicked expression as he was bolting towards him. He didn't exactly feel bad. Actually, at times he enjoyed seeing the younger panic. Only in subtle ways like that thought. At least he got a good laugh out of it, it was free entertainment for him. He mentally shrugged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The pair spent the majority of their time in the bus watching memes and vines on Kai's phone.

Sometimes they would find themselves burst out laughing like maniacs and lift their heads to find a whole crowd of pissed off bus passengers. It made the whole situation a lot more endearing.

Soon their stop arrived and they hopped out of the bus. They walked their way home bickering about a video that they had watched. The video had addressed the controversy between if tomatoes were fruits or vegetables.

"Hyung, listen to me. If we use tomatoes in like everything, then there're obviously vegetables. We use them the exact same way! Why would we use fruit on our pizza or use fruit sauce. Like that would taste like shit!"

Argued Hueningkai as he further tried to prove his point. He had this annoyed expression on his face, with his lips twisted into a pout. And his desperate tone of voice.

"Hey mind your language, your still a child." Beomgyu scolded him in a teasing yet serious manner.

If hueninkai wanted a fight, he was getting a fight. Beomgyu wasn't one to back down from a challenge. "And no, tomatoes have seeds just like all other fruits. Meaning, that they are fruits. It's called logic child." Beomgyu smirked and chuckled as he fought back. Enjoying the look of disbelief and annoyance on hueningkai's face.