°¡BodySwap!°

(OK, I deleted the horrible YT video of the guy screaming about pie because it keeps scaring the crap out of me)

•○•

(Don't ask why Black Beard is here🤫)
...

_________________________

The first thing Sengoku saw was Tsuru walking out of the room with a mortified look on her face. She looked up acknowledging his arrival.
"I wouldn't go in there if I were you."

"Hm?"

She pointed to the door with the back of her thumb.

Sengoku raised his brow at the muffled sound of a chair hitting the ground. He looked back to Tsuru who rolled her eyes. Sengoku huffed but feeling a need to investigate he opened the large door.

"WAHH I HAVE TITS!" Boa Hancock screamed cupping her face. For some reason she sounded just like Moria
Sengoku's face scrunched up, he knew what this was and really didn't need it on an awful day like this.
"WAAAA IM HIDEOUS!!" Gecko Moria lowered his head and sadness as tears filled his eyes.

Boa turned to him. "OH, SHUT UP BITCH I'M NOT HIDEOUS!" The voice not fitting the body at all.

Boa in Moria's body gasped. "MORIA, get out of my body!!"
"Waa?! I can't help it!!" Moria cried. They started slap fighting like school girls.

Kuma and Jinbe looking at their own bodies just sighed in defeat.

Mihawk gave Blackbeard's face a sour look as he watched his own body happily gorge on Pie.

Crocodile made a confused grunt as he was staring at himself the only problem was that the whole room was fucking hot pink. Crocodile didn't need to guess who's body he ended up in. He felt like he was gonna puke.

"FUFUFUFU!"

"DON'T FUCKING LAUGH WHEN YOU'RE IN MY BODY!"

Doflamingo twisted Crocodile's face more. "Fufufufu! Now I can really get to know Crocodile's body~~"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOUR HAIR LINE LOOKS LIKE A OBLIQUE ASYMPTOTE!!!"
Crocodile pointed but then realized he was pointing at himself which caused more laughter from Doflamingo.

"Fufufufu Crocodile's breasts...." Doflamingo squeezed his chest which earned him a slap.

"OK THAT'S IT, I'M CASTRATING YOU!"

"And how are you gonna do t-" Doflamingo quickly shut up when he realized Crocodile was in his body.

Crocodile smirked.

"WAIT WAIT WAIT! CROCODILE LET'S THINK ABOUT THIS..!"

"No." He simply replied trying to find something sharp.

"WAIT BABY, PLEASE, I'LL CHANGE!!!"

Crocodile: ( ^◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯

Doffy: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

...

________________________________________

While Doffy loses his balls, here are some puppies :)

Thanks for reading lmao!