Chapter 82: Charizard's Revenge

Start from the beginning

Serena frowns at her boyfriend and shouts in an annoyed tone "Hey we were having some nice bonding time! How would you like it if I just stole your Pikachu like that!?"

Ash shakes his head at Serena's drunk shenanigans, knowing he really needs to put her to bed. He decides to take the initiative as he picks his girlfriend up bridal style before he exclaims "He sits on your shoulder all the time so I don't care. Now, it's time for us to go to bed. Say good night to the others."

Serena giggles at Ash's boldness, forgetting her initial anger, before she shouts in a slurred tone "Night Sylveon! Good night Baby Pikachu! And Gooood night og Pikachu!"

The two Pikachu's both let off happy cries good night, seemingly both overjoyed with this version of Serena that gives them both ketchup. As far as their concerned, she needs to drink like this more often. Sylveon meanwhile just turns her head away from her trainer, feeling a little pissed off with her still that she's ruined the end of her evening.

Ash carries Serena out of the room while the Kalos queen's head spins around frantically. Her vision is pretty blurry and everything is kind of happening so suddenly. She feels really dazed, and completely out of it as her vision begins to black out as her mind wonders.

Before she knows it, she finds herself lying on her bed alone, on top of the sheets with her same clothing still on. She's sat up slightly, although she is slowly sliding down the bed to a lying position. She has no idea how she even got here, or where Ash has gone. Suddenly, the door opens back up as Ash walks in, now with his hair running free and wearing his usual night wear. A massive glass of water sits in his hand, as he approaches his girlfriend.

He puts the glass of water down on the side table before he forces Serena to sit up properly with the help of a pillow. He hands the glass of water to her and exclaims with a smile on his face "Drink some of this babe. It'll make you feel better."

Serena nods as she takes the glass of water into her hands, before taking a swig. She feels the water hit her throat as she becomes somewhat refreshed by the taste of something non alcoholic.

A small smile soon coats her face as she replies "Thank you Ashy!"

Ash smiles at Serena and moves a strand of her hair as he exclaims lovingly "That's okay beautiful, I'm going to take good care of you. I need you to drink as much of that water as possible okay?"

Serena seems really heart warmed that Ash wants to take care of her. She instantly feels a sense of determination run through her body not to let him down as she takes another swig of water.

Seeing Serena drink so much water can only be seen as a positive for Ash, knowing it'll help hydrate her considering how much alcohol can dehydrate someone. If she drinks enough then she may avoid an horrendous hangover the next day. While the is very unlikely, it could help.

He soon shifts his attention towards her attire, noticing that she's still in her dress and heels that she wore to the party. Normally, Ash wouldn't care about what Serena wears to bed as long as she sleeps in this sort of situation. However, he soon sees that her dress is covered in small patches of ketchup from earlier.

Ash sighs, realising that sleeping in a ketchup stained bed is not something they should probably be doing. That may work for Pikachu, but it's not his preference. The real problem is, Serena is probably too drunk to actually realise she's lying with ketchup all over her.

He gets that point across to Serena as he gives her a sincere smile and explains "Serena, we need to get you changed into your nightwear. Can you stand up please so we can change you?"

Serena hears that Ash wants to change her clothes and instantly gets the wrong idea from her silly drunken mind. She giggles furiously before she exclaims in a slurred but flirtatious voice "You silly boy Ash! I'm not naive to what you want you know! You just want to take my dress off me so you can do wonderful things to me! I can't wait for our little fun time!"