Chapter 32: Trouble Looms

Team Rainbow Rocket Headquarters

Giovanni and Lysnadre stand looking at a device with grins on their faces. Giovanni turns to the ginger haired man and asks "So the machine it fully tested."

Lysandre nods and confirms "Yes Giovanni, any Pokémon hit by this ray will obey us no matter what. It worked before with Zygarde and the replica should be no different."

Giovanni nods and replies "Excellent work Lysandre and what of my other device.

Lysandre smirks and says "See for yourself." He clicks a few buttons on a computer and another decide rises from the ground. He points to the device and explains "With the device a clear or dark aura can be removed easily. All you'll need to do is strap an aura user to it and watch it work it's magic."

Giovanni takes a sip of whisky and evilly grins at the contraptions. He looks at his partner in crime and says "All we need now is one of those two brats."

Lysandre nods and exclaims "Preparions for an attack are ongoing as you know but it'll take some time still. We both know we can't be too careless. If we want to succeed we need an army."

Giovanni nods and commands in a serious tone "Then we enter ultra space and capture what we need soon. I want an army so strong that Ketchum has no chance."

Lysandre nods and confirms "The ultra wormholes will be ready this afternoon. From there it's just a case of assembling the grunts."

Giovanni grins and whisper with an evil tone "Good."

Before he can continue Guzma enters the room with a frustrated look on his face. Lysnadre notices and asks in a sinister tone "What is the matter with you Guzma."

Guzma sighs with frustration and bellows "Every target my grunts face they keep getting destroyed. I don't see the point of you sending us on these capture missions if we can never capture any of they targets."

Lysandre chuckles and exclaims "That is exactly the point, you are not trying to capture these people no. You are scouting their strength for us."

Giovanni adds "That's right Guzma and don't worry you'll get what you seek soon."

Guzma sighs and responds in a short tone "Fine! So who's left on the list."

Lysnadre clicks a few buttons as a few faces appear on the screen. Guzma raises his eyebrow and asks "The old bosses daughter and the other punks?"

Giovanni nods and commands "Your are to send grunts into Hauoli city to find them today. Any resistance fight back but no mention of team rainbow rocket. After this I promise you Guzzlord is yours."

Guzma nods in agreement at the promise of the ultra beast he desires so much. He says "I'll see to it that it's done and leaves the room."

After he leaves Lysandre smiles evily and remarks "How is an idiot like him leading an evil team."

Giovanni shakes his head and exclaims "He's no leader. But a loyal soldier is always appreciated."

Lysandre smirks knowingly and replies "I used to have a pawn of my own like him. Expect he was a little more strong willed than this one."