Chapter 52: Kalos Reunion

It's been a further two weeks since Serena's 18th birthday and things have being going well since that night.

Ash and Serena have continued on with their usual daily routines, as they train up for Serena's upcoming masterclass showcase.

Training has been going well and Serena is slowly getting stronger, even if she is struggling a little with her injuries. Overall her training in Pallet town thus far has put her on the right track.

Even if training has been their main focus, Ash and Serena have also found time for other activities as well.

Since the birthday date they've been even closer than ever. They've spent plenty of time together through the weeks and everything between them has been very smooth to say the least. If anything the date and the experiences they shared together have only increased the love they have for each other.

However this morning they are in a bit of a state from their adventure out the night before. They both lay completely passed out on their bed with Serena laying directly on top of her boyfriend as they cuddle up together.

Last night started out like any other normal night. They were sitting around cuddling together in peace while watching a movie.

However, Gary soon knocked the door and all hell broke loose from there. He insisted on them going out with him to a house party, hosted by one of Ash's childhood friends.

One thing lead to another and in the blink of an eye they were at some house party in the middle of Pallet town.

Queue the two of them drinking way too much with the help of barman Oak as the amour couple find themselves partying the night away.

Honestly the party was really fun and they both enjoyed themselves. They dance, sung and had fun at a party like young teenagers do. It was refreshing for them both to live like that and away from the public eye.

However, things soon took a turn when some idiot approached Serena, and decided it would be a good idea to try to smooth talk her.

Ash watched on from a far as Serena politely rejected his first approach.

The guy asked again and Serena said no again.

He insisted again and Serena told him no in a more aggressive tone.

When that didn't get her point across and asked again, Ash turns on his overprotective mood and goes to have a little word.

To be fair to Ash, he only warned the guy to leave her alone which Serena appreciated dearly considering he was definitely stepping out of line.

However, watching from a far, Gary thought things were about to escalate further than that so stepped in.

But instead of Ash's measured approach, he came in like a bus and drop kicked the guy through a table.

Now that wouldn't have been so bad if he didn't drop kick the guy with more friends than anyone else at the party.

It's a bit blurry now but Ash and Gary ended up in some massive fight with a gang of 6 guys at this party. Thankfully, they were able to fight them off before making a break out of there.

They managed to find their way back home despite their drunken state. Ash and Serena stumbled up the stairs while giggling like children at what had just happened. They managed to find their to their room before falling into bed and passing out.

That's exactly where they find themselves now as the time on the clock passes just past 7 am. Outside the room, Delia knocks on the door as she calls out to the couple. After a few minutes of no response, Delia takes action as she enters the room with Pikachu perched on her shoulder.