I decided to sweeten the deal
"And~ if anyone says anything that makes you feel ashamed, which you should never be jam, you let me know and I'll have a little talk with them"
I mimed a couple of punches, turning Jamie's mood as they tried to cover up a smile and a few giggles.

We went on with our food, Jamie going for potato and getting the same  results as they did earlier.

I just sighed with a smile, finally realizing Jamie wasn't gonna do anything about the potatoes themselves
"Plate please bambi-"
Jamie hestiantly pushed the plate towards me and I swiftly cut the potatoes up into smaller, Jamie-chomp sized pizza

Jamie blushed, but didn't stop me.

------------------------------------------------------

"Andi?"
I stood in the doorway of Andis office and pulled his attention away from the last few documents he was loading up into leather bag. He turned around as I fiddled anxiously with my bag straps.
"Yeah bambi, what's up?"

I stepped in towards him.

"Do I have to be in the meeting with your job about me, cause thinking about it is making me all.."
I pulled at my fingers as I tried find the right word
"..nervous. And I don't like that"

"Oh jam no, you don't have to sit in with us, there's plenty of couches you can wait on or you could even sit at my desk if you'd prefer that"
I nodded, taking a breath of relief.
"I'd like that-"
I edged closer to Andi and before he could ask I threw my arms around his waist in a tight hug.
"-Thanks Andi"

He was momentarily stunned but recovered and wrapped his arms around me to reciprocate the hug.
"It's never a problem jam and thank you for telling me, that was a really smart thing to do, now-"
Andrew reached over, closing his bag and taking it over his shoulder
"Are you ready?"

I nodded, everything I needed was in my bag, bar chase but he wouldn't fit and was waiting at the end of the stairs.

Andi kept a hand on my back as we walked down to the door. I picked chase up as we passed him and we made it out of the house. We reached the car but Andi stopped me before I could go for my door.

"Hold on jam, you remember what I said about the car seat?-"
I gulped, thinking about Andi saying how necessary it was and that he could get in trouble or I could get hurt, and nodded to him.

"-And you riding up front without it was ok for a time but since we've got the car seat now... We have to start using it"
He opened up the front passenger door and there already fixed in was the car seat. Paw patrol cover and everything.

Andi had installed it just after we'd bought it but we hadn't needed the car for anything till now, the park being a walk away. I stared at it with a shakey frown as Andi tried to make it seem better, speaking so kindly and exuding real care and patience for me.

"Luckily Bambi, we can safely sit this model in the front seat so we're not sacrificing your safety or your spot in the car"
I

hummed, having to move into the backseat would've definitely pushed me over the edge. But I still made no move towards the seat.

Andi sat down on the edge of the car and motioned for me to come to him. I dug my hands into Chase and shook my head.
"N-no, m'not a baby"
Andi gave me a sympathetic smile and encouraged me
"Just to me Bambi, come here"