Shocked Faces 翁ホで

Start from the beginning

' Wow he is so uncaring to anything around him when food is in front of his face ' You thought before looking from behind Luffy just to see Smoker become red in the face in anger, well damn he is definitely pissed off more now. Turning into your succubus form to prepare to fly away and watch from the sky, totally not because of Ace who is probably more pissed off since he just ate some rumble from the unexpected Smoker body slam.

"So you're here too.." Luffy stuffs his face without pausing but Smoker is very much not pleased "STOP EATING ALREADY!!" that did not stop him but it seems to make Luffy think, but you quickly step back from Luffy knowing he is about to dine and dash.

"hmfp boa smoph " Luffy says with his mouth full of food but you know he probably realized who was standing in front "dosmd ueneno?" aka 'Why are you here' but his mouth is still full of food. But then he realized his situation and then he proceed to spit out some of his food in shock.

"You disgust litt-" "Thanks for the food !" and then he stuffed his cheeks like a chipmunk which is surprisingly cute.

 "Oi after I catch that brat I'm going to get you and we are going to have a great punishment for you !" The smoker glares at you before running out to chase Luffy. "Wait Luffy! It's me, Ace !" Ace then runs out chasing the other two leaving you with the bill.

"Here for the trouble, I am sorry about my captain!" Smiling grab out some beli's maybe more than you should have and place them on the table before running out and flying up in the sky with your wings to catch up and watch the soon fight against Smoke and Ace. Spotting your Captain getting chased by Smoker and a ton of Marines, deciding to show off to Ace or hopefully have him be less wary of you. Dropping down in front of the non-named Marines to separate them from Smoker leaving him to fight Ace.

"Hey ~ Won't you forget about my Captian and play with me?~" Smiling showing off your fangs as you grab the whip on your hip before adding some unseen strings so they can be wrapped up when being hit by the whip. They quickly bring out their guns and swords but they can handle the speed of your slashes which quickly wraps them up quickly immobilizes them so you can catch up with your crew. Running towards where Luffy is using your Blood ties to track him down in time to see them smiling at each other.

"ACE!" Luffy yells with a huge grin and shock on his face. "You haven't changed a bit " Ace laughs "We can't talk here, go we will meet up soon. I can't wait to meet your crew!" Luffy quickly starts running but looks back spotting you with a silly grin which made you nervous as hell but it doesn't take long for him to grab you with one of his arms stretched out making you let out a scream as he drags you with him to the ship.

"Let's go (Y/n)! Wow, this is soo Fun. I think I like you in my arms!" Luffy smiles brightly which makes your heart beat faster than it should but you are not so sure you like this way of being in his arms since it's just his right arm snaked around your body as he runs swinging you around.

"Just wait until I stick my fangs into you ~ I'll make sure to pay you back for this Luffy!"He catches up with the crew as he jumps on the ship with you landing on your ass kinda hard as he let go of you. Luffy runs to drink some water but he gets greeted with a kick to the head by Sanji.

"Oi, pervert woman " Zoro speaks to you as he reaches his hand out with a slight blush on his face, how kind of him but the nickname is a little too on point so you can't argue about that. Reaching your hand up grab his as he lifts you up not making eye contact with you.

"Aw is my favorite swordsman shy ?~ How cute but very nice of you. Thanks, Zoro" Smiling at him with a true thankful grin at his kind gesture which is super out of character for him but you don't really find that weird.