Jiang Baihui was so anxious that she was about to cry. Tong Xuelu glanced at her and comforted her not to make a sound.

Then she turned to Wang Zhifeng and said, "So after saying so much, you actually don't have any proof. You're just speculating?"

Wang Zhifeng: "I'm not trying to slander you. I'm just raising reasonable doubts. Student Tong can prove your ability to us. As long as you can prove your ability, I can apologize to you in public."

When the others heard Wang Zhifeng's words, not only did they feel that he was reasonable, bold, careful, and gentlemanly.

Tong Xuelu was almost disgusted to death.

"So you can pretend that nothing happened by apologizing after framing me. You can even be called a gentleman." Tong Xuelu chuckled. "Look at your pointy mouth and monkey cheeks. I suspect that you're not a human, but the offspring of a mouse and a monkey. If you can prove that you're a human, I can apologize to you in public."

"Pfft -"

The field was silent for a few seconds, then burst into laughter.

"Isn't this too mean? But then again, Student Wang does look a little like a mouse and a monkey. "

"I thought he looked a little strange before. So he looks like a mouse and a monkey."

"Haha, Student Tong's mouth is too sharp."

Listening to the mocking laughter around him, Wang Zhifeng's face turned red. "Student Tong, you're making a personal attack. Don't go too far!"

Tong Xuelu: "You can slander me, but I can't raise reasonable doubts?"

Wang Zhifeng: "Your grandfather is a commander. Anyone would find it strange that your grades suddenly became so good. Even if you don't think for yourself, don't you think for your grandfather's reputation?"

Tong Xuelu laughed. "You're right. So I suggest we go to the Public Security Bureau and report this to the police."

Wang Zhifeng's face turned pale. "... There's no need to go to the Public Security Bureau. Let's settle the school matter here."

Tong Xuelu ignored him and turned to the principal and the other leaders. "Student Wang not only slandered me for cheating, but he also slandered my grandfather and the entire Ministry of Education for abusing their power for personal gain. If word of this gets out, not only will my grandfather's and my future be ruined, but the reputation and authority of the entire Ministry of Education will also be questioned and shaken."

Wang Zhifeng's face turned even paler. "Student Tong, I already said that this is a personal matter between you and me. Why do you have to involve the Ministry of Education?"

Tong Xuelu continued to ignore him and looked straight at the principal.

Principal Zheng said, "Student Tong is right. This is not an ordinary matter. This concerns the reputation of the Ministry of Education, Student Tong, and her grandfather. So I agree to report this to the police."

Wang Zhifeng's legs turned to jelly and he almost fell to the ground. "Student Tong, I apologize. I just spoke without thinking. I'm sorry."

Wang Zhifeng's "bravery" was inseparable from his personal experience.

Before a corporation was crushed in 1976, he was the leader of the school's Red W Soldiers.

As long as they felt that there was something wrong with someone, the Red W Soldiers would not need to go through any organization. They would investigate and criticize that person on the spot and even confiscate their belongings.