Butterfly kisses

When I woke up, I was alone.

I was lying in a big bed; the room was unfamiliar to me. There was a note on the bedside table, along with a packet of biscuits, pills, and a bottle of water. I rubbed my tired eyes before reaching for the white paper.

"I'll be back later."

"How nice," I murmured before lying back down on my back. My head was pounding, and I was still dog tired. Why did I have to have this weird stress reaction?!

I closed my eyes and listened. It was eerily quiet, which gave me goosebumps. I would never get used to this quiet Tokyo, that was for sure.

A bang was heard, which made me wince for a moment. I knew that kind of noise, but my curiosity got the better of me. I slowly forced myself out of bed and padded to the window while taming my stringy hair.

Then I stared at the sky.

1,2,3...

I let my gaze wander...

4,5,6,7 and 8.

Only eight airships could be seen in the sky. Four face cards had already been defeated: the King of Clubs, the Jack of Clubs, the Queen of Diamonds, and the Jack of Hearts. The rest was still ahead of us, it was far from over.

I heard a click, then a key turned in the lock. The next moment a person entered the stranger's apartment and for a moment I thought I was in danger, but as strands of blonde hair could be seen through the door, I relaxed again.

"Let me guess, Jack of Hearts?" My voice sounded weak; he raised his eyebrow briefly. "You guessed it right," he replied, "how are you?" I shrugged my shoulders. "It feels like I banged my head hard against the wall," I described, "In other words: unpleasant."

"Lie down, I'll see if I can find something. I think there was some tilidine in the bathroom cabinet," he left the room, and I curled up into a ball on the mattress. His footsteps echoed through the rooms, I heard something fall and he swore softly. Then the sounds came my way again.

"I actually found something else," he said, "Here." He handed me the pack and I sat up, wrinkling my nose. I felt sick as soon as I saw the pill.

He handed me the water bottle and I forced myself to swallow the thing before falling backwards, trying to keep my nausea at bay. The mattress next to me was pushed down and the next moment I felt his left hand gently massaging my scalp. I sighed in relief and closed my eyes as the young man lay next to me.

"What was your game about?" I asked when the headache finally subsided. He laughed softly. "It was just my sense of humor," only Chishiya could say something like that to a heart game. I turned to him and watched his facial expression as he started to speak again: "A prison, collars exploding. On the back of the collar was a display, so we could not see it. Each round, a different symbol was shown there: spades, diamonds, clubs, or hearts. You either got lucky and found one trusted partner or you were lied to. The game wasn't over until you cheated the Jack of Hearts who was also among the players. It was really very...interesting."

"Interesting?" I wanted to know, "You mean brutal." "Mmh," he grinned slightly, and our eyes met, "I saw so many things... not only game related." I propped myself up on my elbows and looked at him questioningly. "Now that does have a dirty meaning again, doesn't it?" I noted and his grin widened. I just groaned and shook my head.

"Really, where is this supposed to lead?" I asked and his face came a little closer to mine. "Well, where do you think it might lead to?" he asked, his hand cupping my chin.

Damn, that move was kinda hot.

He let go of me again and the disappointment set in quite quickly. I watched as he reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a piece of paper.

Wait a minute, a piece of paper? A PIECE OF PAPER?!

"I was really amazed when I found this on the balcony in the old apartment," he said while holding my drawing out to me, "I didn't know you could draw, Neiru."

Oh shit, I completely forgot about that...

"I- uh, oh god," was the only thing that escaped my lips, my fingers clutching the blanket. What should I tell him now? Explain why I had never shown it before?

"You really nailed me," he leaned back in, and I blushed, "It kind of turned me on that you thought of me."

I widened my eyes and he smiled. He then pulled me towards him, I gave a startled squeak as he buried his face in my neck. His hot breath sent goosebumps down my spine.

We stayed like that for a moment, after a short time I relaxed again and enjoyed the warmth that emanated from him. It was even better than the hot spring.

I closed my eyes, but at the same moment he sent goosebumps down my spine again. His lips caressed my neck, I shuddered as he gave me several butterfly kisses. It was a new, exciting feeling.

He pulled his face back, his forehead resting on mine, our eyes meeting. I could literally feel what was radiating from his eyes. Once again, I lost myself in this beautiful brown.

"You're driving me crazy; you know that?" he murmured, "I just don't understand what's happening. What you trigger in me..."

The words warmed my soul, I closed my eyes while smiling. "The same goes for you," I replied, "You're very special to me, too."

We held this pose for a moment longer, then our lips touched. The kiss was gentle at first but became increasingly stormy. We fought for control again, which Chishiya eventually took over as the sudden adrenaline made me dizzy. He just grinned as I watched his hands traverse my body again. He quickly found the spots that had driven me crazy last time.

Lust returned, I felt nothing but him. He teased me over and over again, I wailed when he did it once more. He grinned as he forced me into the sitting position. It was so fast that I didn't even notice how our clothes were scattered around the room. Shuntaro found my neck again and I flinched as his teeth dug into my skin gently. He laughed lightly and I blushed. "Hey," I mumbled, "Not fair." He pulled me into his lap, and I got a chance to put my head back on his neck as well.

Then I bit too. He winced too, but then laughed again. "Touché," he said, "I get it." I giggled and he shuddered briefly, then we joined together.

Colors exploded in front of my eyes, tingling again in my stomach. Chishiya grunted slightly as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed against him. A sound left my lips, which seemed to turn him on.

We fell back into an even rhythm, I again forgot everything that was happening around me.

All I wanted to perceive at that moment was him. It was enough for me to feel him.

I was gently pushed back onto the mattress, our lips connecting again. I saw him close his eyes, he trembled for a brief moment, and I shuddered again.

"It's my turn," I finally murmured, and indeed he surrendered control to me. I would never forget the grin he gave me at that moment.