Perfect harmony

TW: Sexual Content (don't expect a detailed description :) Yes, I'm sorry! But it's a long chapter!)

-------------------------------------

Can you feel the love tonight?

The peace the evening brings?

The world for once in perfect harmony?

With all its living things?

-------------------------------------

The towel slipped out of my hands and my eyes wouldn't tear themselves away from his body. It was like he had cast a spell over me, like I was bewitched.

"Neiru... The towel?" He took a step back and his words broke my rigidity. I lowered my eyes in embarrassment and leaned forward so I could pick up the towel.

Spoiler alert: Of course, nothing could go according to plan, otherwise it wouldn't be a story, would it? Anyway, I lost my balance grabbing the cloth and staggered forward. I caught my toe on the edge of the carpet and tile, yelped in pain, and bumped into the young man squarely. We fell backwards together; I heard him gasp as we hit the ground.

Well... Guess where I ended up? Right... Right on him. It was just chaos that existed at that moment, our arms and legs seemed knotted, and I felt something I really shouldn't...

"Mmh," he grumbled under his breath as I somehow tried to pull myself out of the situation. How embarrassing... he must hate me now!

"I'm so sorry, Chishiya! I didn't mean to, I-" he cut me off with a mischievous grin. "So you wanted to give me a massage after all? How kind of you," he sat up when I finally peeled off him. The blush had risen to my face again and I felt miserable. Why did everything always have to go wrong when I was with him?

"II should probably go now," I murmured, pushing myself off the floor. He watched me do it, his mouth slightly open. "Haven't you ever seen a naked male body?" he suddenly asked me, "Is that why you're so ashamed?"

"Different question: why aren't you embarrassed?" I murmured, "After all, I just walked right into your privacy." I turned and padded towards the exit. "And no. You're not the first one I've seen naked," I heard him pause.

"No?" I heard him murmur. Am I wrong or was that just a little jealousy in his voice? "I- I'll go then," I said, my hand resting on the doorknob, but... I just couldn't manage to push it down. It was like something was stopping me.

What was it? What had I missed in this chaos?

"You're bleeding," the young man suddenly stood next to me again, but this time he had tied the towel around his waist. I looked down at my feet and saw my toe dipped in red liquid. That stupid skirting board... at least it gave me a reason not to leave this room now.

His hand rested on my arm and goosebumps formed. Damn... why couldn't I pull myself together? It would have been better to just run away immediately... I knew I had more than just friendly feelings for him... that was what made it so dangerous. I allowed so much, and he was... a danger in a sheep's suit? I knew he could take advantage of me, but I didn't want to admit it. If I had had the opportunity to forget my feelings, I would have done it immediately. For his sake... but also for my sake. It would have been the best option for both of us.

But now I was at a point where I couldn't ignore it anymore. I had fallen too far; it would be a long time before I forgot what was tormenting me now.

I couldn't get Chishiya Shuntaro out of my head. He had me under his spell.