三十三

WARNING
Gore, violence and mentions of blood
⚠️

"We have confimed that Garaki has been arrested."

The officer stood up and ordered,"our top priority is to determine the giant's location and predict his routes, then relay it to our allies!"

"The giant villian passed through Sauro city and has reached Nabato city. He's headed for Jaku city at a speed of 100 kilometers per hour, we predict he will reach Jaku City in less than ten minutes and arrives at the ruins of Jaku general hospital!"

Machia stomped on the cars tumbling through the small roads which could barely fit him as he pushed the tall buildings away from him running at full speed towards Jaku city.

"I confirmed Shigaraki Tomura's location through camera, he's battling Phoenix and Endeavour!"Skeptic called out as he and the League of Villians sat on Machia's back.

"Phoenix ran away ? when did this happen?"

"Endeavour and Phoenix"Dabi smiled at the thought.

"Toga-chan how are you holding up, dear?"Mr Compress asked looking at the teenage girl who was watching the destruction happen. "Where do these people draw their lines...if heroes are supposed to save people, why didn't they treat Jin like a person...since the heroes killed Jin-kun are they going to come after me too, I'd like to ask them that"Toga mumbled as she jumped off of Machia's back and vanishing.

"Toga-chan!" "TOGA WHERE ARE YOU GOING!"

Dabi thought back to what Toga said, he joined the League and became a villian for what had happened to him in the past, but he had offered his hand towards his only friend, his only sister in hopes of her accepting him even after all the things he did. What did that make him then?

He betrayed his family first, he was going to betray the only people who had accepted him and go back to the heroes again, what did that make him? Will Sakura  even accept him? Even if she does, will the rest accept him too?

Especially after what he did to her students, Dabi was ovethinking, he shook his head, he had his plans ready. He was ready to go through with it, when he mentioned about confronting his father in the letter he wrote to Sakura, he had left out a part of his plan because he knew even if she did decide to help him, she wouldn't lend him a hand at this one.

He just hoped his plans of working out with the heroes succeed.

Over the ocean and huge aircraft was flying,"What's taking so long? hurry up and get me there in five minutes."

"I'm not Hawks or Mirko, I can't go any faster than this. We are already at full speed, also please sit back down, it's not safe to stand here. Your body hasn't fully healed yet. "the pilot called out looking behind at the hero who was once kidnapped by Hawks.

"What I am saying is, there are people out there who are dying. Don't try and change the topic."

"I'm just trying to be nice..."the pilot sighed.

At the ruins Sakura slammed Shigaraki down on the ground as she lowered herself on the ground as well, her body was exhausted, using all her quirks at the same time at almost full potential was harder than she thought it would be. The blood that had escaped her body was still all over her despite the lack of injuries after the dragons healed her.

Others were around her as she looked towards Bakugo and Midoriya who were heavily injured and Shoto who was busy trying to cool his wounded father down with his ice quirk.

She felt the ground rumble as hundreds of red bright tentacles came from within Shigaraki as he was lifted up in the air. Everyone looked at the villian in horror as a distorted voice left his body.