十五

"Bakugo focus on your moves, your body is too tense"

"Shoto use your flames like it's your quirk, not like you are using it for a daily use work"

"Iida leg exercises are a must I've told you this earlier"

Sakura roamed around giving general instructions to the students of class 1a and 1b. She concluded before starting actual close combat she would focus and help the students improve their basic moves and workout.

"Monoma stop yapping like you always do or get out of the class"

"Sakura sensei"

She turned looking at the narcissistic blonde who had called out to her. It had been almost half and hour since the daily practice before she would actually start the class so she called out for the students to stop as they all gathered and took a break.

"Yes Monoma?"

"Are those tats real or did you just get them to rebel against your parents?"he smirked looking at the redhead. The students around gasped looking at the two.

"My parents....are dead"Sakura replied making Monoma choke. "Also this indicates you don't pay attention in class, I showed you the dragons the other day, didn't I? what were you doing, being your usual stupid self, hmm"

Monoma pursed his lips about to rant like usual when the door to the gym slammed open. Sakura turned around ready to scold whoever it was when she saw it was Aizawa.

She turned back around ready to start the class once again when Aizawa spoke up,"where are you coming from?"

She frowned looking at him, Aizawa Shota, a man of not many words or emotions, he would always look emotionless, his face devoid of everything. But this might be the first time Sakura has seen him angry, this angry.

"What do you mean?"

"Do not even try to hide it Sakura"

She scowled,"listen, if you have something to say, say it and don't give me that shit, alright"She had anger issues, she was impatient and she most definitely didn't like people who won't get to the point and waste her time. To Sakura, time was everything which Aizawa was wasting.

"You went to Tartarus"

Sakura stilled for a momemt not knowing what to say, she knew the news would reach the ears of the committee but she was hoping who she visited wasn't revealed.

"You did too and?"

The students watched as their teachers continued their verbal fight from a distance. They had seen their homeroom teacher angry, many times at this point but like this, never. They had never seen him this outraged ever.

"Yes, but I didn't go there to meet All For One, now did I?"he smiled gritting his teeth making Sakura look down sighing. She knew his reason to be angry, if she was in his place might be even more ballistic possibly but Aizawa or any of her friends didn't know the reason of her hatred towards All For One except the general distaste people have for villians, especially villians like All For One.

"And?"she asked looking at him, she didn't notice when her gloves had slipped past her hands and on the ground. The students gasped looking at the black inked and golden glittered hands of their teacher who was yet to notice the lack of gloves on her hands.

"Sakura you....."Aizawa massaged his forehead, he was livid but he wanted to hear Sakura say her reason despite somewhat knowing about it now.

"Sakura your visiting footage has been sent to UA and the president, there's a meeting being conducted day after tomorrow, you know about that right?"